Obi x Shirayuki

Obi's POV.
"Hey Red," I called out. She turned around slowly, her perfect hair blowing in the breeze.
"Hmm?" She said, not knowing it was me. "Oh, hey Obi!" That smile, that perfect smile.
"Watcha doing?" I asked, even though it was pretty obvious. I didn't really know what to ask, I always get nervous around her but I don't like to show it.
"Oh, I'm looking for Ryuu."
"Ryuu?" Turns out it wasn't that obvious.
"Yeah, he said he needed me for something." Hm, I wander what he needed her for.
"Oh ok,"
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"I'm, uh, I'm going to find...someone?" She chuckled. Tch, too adorable.
"Are you sure? You seem confused," she paused and thought for a moment. "Oh no, Obi you aren't ill are you? You're not drowsy? Dizzy, maybe? How many fingers am I holding up?!" I gently pulled her hand away and held it in mine.
"Shirayuki, calm down. I'm fine." Her cheeks glowed a light red, and I was sure mine were too.
"Are you sure?" She looked at me sternly.
"I'm sure, by why are you so worried anyway, I mean I'm nothing special?" She looked down at the ground and with her free hand, fiddled with her dress. I couldn't help but smile at her.
"Hey, Red, can I ask you something?" She nodded. "Why are you blushing?" Her eyes went wide and she pulled her hand from mine to cover her face. It was all too quick, she was just so cute and I couldn't resist. I pulled her hands away to uncover her face and lifted up her chin, I looked quickly into her eyes, almost asking quickly for permission, and placed my lips on hers. They were so soft.
I felt her jump slightly under my touch but she soon oozed into it, placing a gentle hand on my cheek. I couldn't believe it was finally happening, I've loved her for so long but I've never had the guts to tell her, that and master likes her too. He's gonna have my head! Oh but, Shirayuki, she's worth it.

Shirayuki's POV
He kissed me, he actually kissed me, but what about Zen? I mean, I liked him. But that kiss. I've never had anything like that before, not with Zen. Obi, huh. I felt like I could fly, I felt alive. It was strange. But what would Zen say, if he knew? But I guess he doesn't have to know. But what if I love Obi and not Zen? I'd have to stay with Zen. Wait, no. We can run away can't we? That seems a little excessive though, I wouldn't want to stop being friends with Zen, I know he likes me too, and it would break his heart. But then again, this isn't about him at all. It's about me and Obi. Could we really be a thing? Could we really be together? It's seems so surreal, but then again so did that kiss. What do I do? I should go to Obi. We need to talk about this. Maybe I should go tomorrow? Yeah, I will.

Tomorrow.

No POV
Shirayuki made her way around the castle looking for Obi and hoping not to run into Zen.
She walked back and forth and couldn't find anyone anywhere so she went to go find Ryuu like she was supposed to yesterday.
"Hey Ryuu, I'm sorry I didn't come here yesterday. I know you needed me, something just...happened and I wasn't sure how to deal with it,"
"It's ok, I managed to get it done."
"Oh, ok." She stood there aimlessly. "So, anything for me to do?" She questioned hopefully.
"No, not today." He paused. "May as well have a day off."
Wh-wh-what!? A day off! I can't do that! Somethings not right! Shirayuki thought.
"Ryuu?"
"Mm."
"Why would I be getting a day off? There has to be something I can do? Is there anything I could clean or a plant you want me to collect?"
"No."
"No food I can get you or a book to study?"
"Nope."
"And you're completely sure?"
"Yeah."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"O-ok. I guess I'll...leave?"
"Ok, bye."
"Bye?"
Shirayuki left, completely clueless, not only couldn't she find anyone around the castle, other than the guards, but she was being let off of work today. There wasn't maybe an important meeting that the castle had gathered and Shirayuki had forgotten about?
This was very confusing, so she decided to sit by a tree and try to figure out what was going on.
She sat for about an hour until she got fed up and started making her way through the castle grounds again, feeling a little lonely. She did, however, have a lot of time to think but she just couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. Why did Obi kiss her, and to that she couldn't really find an answer. She wasn't sure whether or not it was an 'in the moment' thing or if there were some feelings behind it. Shirayuki was just dying to know and was growing more impatient by the second. So much so that she began yelling his name into the air.
"OBI!" She yelled furiously. "Obi we need to talk!" She earned no reply, not even the wind spoke back.
"Obi," she whispered hopelessly. All of the sudden she felt a light tap on her shoulder. Shirayuki turned around to come face to face with Obi.

"Hey miss," he smiled. Shirayuki froze for a moment and looked at the ground, unsure of what she was going to ask.
"Obi," she began quietly. "Miss, I'm sorry." Obi quickly interrupted and to his response Shirayuki felt upset. Why was he sorry?
"Obi, don't be sorry," she blushed. "It- it was nice." Obi could feel a smile tugging at his lips. "Obi?"
"Yes?"
"I-I think, well," She was all flustered and brushed her hair behind her ears, keeping her hand there for a minute. She knew she had to say it and so while she felt as much confidence as she could feel at this moment in time, she came out and said it. After a deep breath she told him.
"Obi, I think I'm in-love with you."
For a minute there was complete silence, no reaction from either of them. Shirayuki looked up at the boy to see a smile wide on his lips. She was confused but delighted at the same time, what was he smiling at?
"Obi?" She whispered.
"Miss, that's exactly what I hoped you'd say," he answered. "Because I think I'm in-love with you."