Chapter 10

Next Thursday

Jeffhardybrand tagged you in a post

Picture wouldn't load

Liked by thebriebella, thenikkibella, trinityfatu and 174,582 others

Jeffhardybrand: I love you Vi. You may be my girlfriend but you will always be my best friend❤

4,613 comments
°°°

Violetmichaels: love you more

Realpaigewwe: you break her heart I break your face

Thebriebella: 👀 realpaigewwe

Thenikkibella: aww you guys are sooo cute together!😍

Fan1: my mom and dad are so cute😍❤

Fan2: I love you both but jeffhardybrand aren't you too old for her?

Jeffhardybrand: excuse me? Did I ask for your opinion? Fan2

Alexa_bliss_wwe_: Jeff when is the wedding? Violet won't answer me

Fan3: what wedding? alexa_bliss_wwe_

Jeffhardybrand: the one I'm not having for a long time fan3 alexa_bliss_wwe_

Alexa_bliss_wwe_: Fine but I call being maid of honor

***

I didn't have to wrestle tonight but Jeff did. Jeff was feuding with Austin Aries for his heavyweight and I couldn't be in his corner tonight because of Abyss. Which makes no sense its like me telling him he couldn't be in my corner because of Awesome Kong.

I was in Jeff's locker room laying on the couch they had for him while eating popcorn. I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I said loudly.

No answer.

"Who is it?" I repeated.

No answer again.

I put my popcorn down now frustrated. "This bitch is going to make me get up when I was comfortably laying down." I mumbled all the way to the door finally answering it.

"Hello Ms. Hickenbottom." Jeff Jarrett said in front of me.

"Hi. What are you doing here?" I said not moving from the doorway.

"I just got word there was an altercation between you and the younger Hardy and that he will be suspended for two weeks for putting his hands on a woman."

"I'm sorry to tell you sir but Jeff would never put his hands on me or any woman for that matter so I don't know who told you that but can bet it was a damn lie." I said biting my tongue from saying anything that could get me suspended.

"Thats not what Johnny had told me." He said with a stern voice.

"Well I will have you know that John has put his hands on me before and has most likely raped me my first week here if you want to suspend anyone I suggest you suspend that asshole." I slammed the door in his face and went back to watching Jeff and Aries.

I stuffed popcorn into my mouth acting like nothing happened. Jeff hit Austin with a twist of fate and a swanton. He went for the three count and won.

A few minutes later he came into the locker room. "Am I really being suspended?"

I sat up. "Yeah its because of John. He told Jarrett we got into an 'altercation'." I put air quotes around altercation.

"Thats bullshit." He sat down.