Chapter 27

"Drunk Violet is the fun Violet

"Drunk Violet is the fun Violet."

We arrived at a strip club later that night and needless to say I got very drunk and couldn't even stand on my own two feet without nearly falling over.

"Matty is that you?" I said to a guy that I'm assuming is Matt.

He turned around. "Sweetie I'll be Matty for you anytime of the year." He winked.

"Ewwww." I said out loud. "Nasty ass."

"Your loss."

I almost fell making my way around to the other side. I still hadn't found Matt or Jeff.

I pulled up a picture of us on my phone and showed it to the bartender. "Have you seen these guys?"

"Sorry but I haven't. You should check upstairs."

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself putting my phone away.

"Vi we were looking for you."

I turned to see them. "Oh hi I was looking for y'all too." I giggled.

"How many drinks have you had?" Jeff asked.

"Uhhhhh.." I drifted off and began counting on my fingers. "Too many."

"And we're going home."

"Noooo I'm having so much fun." I pouted.

"Yeah me too." Matt said.

"You're both drunk as hell and I'm sober so I say when it's time to go home." Jeff said sternly.

"Hey honey you looking for a good time?" A stripper asked Jeff.

"Back up bitch this ones mine." I slurred to her.

Matt was rooting me on to fight her. "Beat her ass Vi." He said repeatedly.

"Says who? I don't see your name on him." She said eying him up and down.

"Show her the tattoo Jeffrey."

He did and she still stood there

He did and she still stood there. "That doesn't mean anything. Besides he hasn't said anything."

"Yeah well he's my boyfriend so find your own fuck buddy because this one is taken."

"Puh-lease. He's probably sick of you anyway and wants someone fresh." She smirked at him and he make a disgusted face in return.

"Fresh? Honey you're a whore I'm sure the only thing keeping it 'fresh' down there is the Summers Eve you have to use every night." I spat back.

Matt sat back enjoying every second.

She went straight for my hair. Leading me punch her straight in the face. She release my hair and checked for blood.

"What now bitch? Don't fuck with a wrestler because we know how to actually fight." I practically yelled being pulled away by Jeff.

She came back to me and I wiggled out of his grasp. I did a Jersey Codebreaker to her and she fell back holding her head.

Matt tried to help me up but ended up falling himself. Jeff pulled me away once more.

"Let me go I can handle her!"

Matt sat up on the floor and slowly got up. "I'm fine by the way..."

Jeff hauled me out to the car and went back inside to get Matt.

"I can handle it when it comes to those whores." I said once he got in.

"I know that but unless you want to get arrested I'm taking you back to the hotel."

"You know you two are a lovely couple. Jeff you should appreciate that she knocked that bitch out for you." Matt said from the backseat.

"I do appreciate it just not when Violet is drunk and doesn't know to the extent of what she's doing." He looked at me and started the car.

"Drunk Violet is the fun Violet." Matt said extending his hand from the backseat.

I slapped it. "Hell yeah I am."

Jeff didn't say anything and just drove.

"So Matty are you seeing the trippy shit I'm seeing?" I said looking out of the window at the lights from the city.

"Yeah.. everything's so colorful and blurry." He replied. "You know I love you guys."

"Aw I love you too Matt. You're like the brother I never had." I turned around and smiled at him. "Also your hair is messy."

"So is yours." He began laughing which made me laugh.

"You two are so fucking weird." Jeff said shaking his head slightly while still watching the road.

"Aaaaand so are you Jeffrey." I gave him a cheesy smile and looked back out the window.

"Mhm." He mumbled.

"So you never told me how you two ended up together again." Matt said.

"I'll tell you then." I turned back around. "Okay so I was staying at the compound with Jeff. Well I ended up wasted at God knows where and Reby was with me but she left. I had nobody else to call except him so I did and he basically brought me home. The next day I had a hangover and I had a flashback of something bad and Jeff calmed me down. Then we got back together."

"Keep in mind that she really shortened things up." Jeff told him.

Matt nodded. "Interesting."

I nodded back and turned around to face the front. "This is so random but Jeff you're fucking cute as hell."

"Thanks?" He said.

"I'm not joking. Sober Violet may not say it because she's a little shy when it comes to her feelings but drunk Violet is very open to expressing how she feels." I said barely understanding what I just said.

"I can tell.."

"Do you not want to know how I really feel about you Jeffrey?" I looked over to him.

He quickly glanced to me and went back to looking at the road. "I don't know if it's sincere because your drunk."

"Oh it's very sincere." I giggled. "I may be wasted but I know how I feel about my favorite human."

"Rude." Matt said.

"You're like my 5th favorite so shut it Matthew."

"Alright we're here so please don't embarrass yourselves and Violet don't get caught by Hunter or anyone close to your parents." Jeff said as he parked the car and walked both Matt and I to our rooms.

Once I hit the bed I was out.

What's an update again? Oh right here's one. Have a nice night/day 🌸