FaceTime

[Incoming FaceTime]
{Accept | Decline}

"ALEX!" Joey excitedly screamed through his phone, after accepting the call. "Wassup?" Alexis showed her face on the camera, throwing up a peace sign, as if it was a photo.

Instinctively, Joey screenshotted it, which took Alex by surprise. "Why would you screenshot that?!" she freaked, bringing her phone to her face, attempting to be more intimidating, which only made Joey laugh.

"Chill, Alex. I'm not going to post it." Joey was smiling at the camera, examining Alex's face a bit more. "Stop staring, that's rude."

Alexis removed her face from camera view. "Aw, come back." Alex tilted the phone back to her face after a few moments. Joey continued to stare in awe, which made Alex insecure every passing second.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Yes, there is." Joey answered, and Alex's eyes widen.

"What? What is it?!"

"Perfection." and with that word, Alex stopped dead in her tracks, the camera facing her face, as her cheeks slowly started melting to a red hue.

Joey screenshotted, once again. "Aw, you're blushing!"

Alex was going to respond, but was cut short when Charles entered the room, talking to his phone as well. "Here, we have Joey on his phone, which appears to be on facetime."

Charles was live on Instagram, and was giving a tour of the house. "Who are you facetiming, pal?" Charles looked to Joey's phone to see a familiar face of a girl.

"Hi Char!" Alex waved.

Charles only excitedly smiled and let out a small fangirl-like squeal. "Guys, Joey's facetiming Alex, oh my god our ship is sailing." and with that, Charles ran out of the room.

Joey faced his phone with a goofy smile. "Another step to the "ship"" he used air-quotes, where Alex also agreed with a smile.