💙Chapter 2💙

Its them. They then introduced themselves. The guy who has auburn hair, blue eyes, wearing a black hoodie and denim jeans spoke up.
"Hey, my name is Jack." He said waving his hands a 'hello'. I then heard whispers from two of the sluttiest bitches.
"He's cute!"
"I want him!"
I heard them say. I rolled my eyes and looked at the window. I made gagging sounds in my mind. Next, a guy with brown hair, green eyes, white hoodie, and blu jeans spoke up.
"Hi, my name is Jeffrey Woods." He said. Then another slutty butch spoke up.
"You're cute. Wanna come over to my house tonight?" She said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. The slut, er...i mean Courtney snapped her eyes to me.
"Do you have a problem Bianca?" She said. Then all of them looked at me.
"Yeah. You." I said bluntly looking at the window. Then i heard 'oohhhss' in the room.
"Enough! Continue please." Said Mr. Rosales. Next, a guy who was a blonde, blue eyes, wearing a green shirt and pants, spoke next.
"Yo! My name is Ben." He said fast. Then a girl with black long hair, black eyes, and was wearing black heels, a strapless dress, stood forward.
"Name's Jane." She said. Then now, the jocks were wolf whistling. I sighed crossing my arms and leaning on my chair. But i could feel that the Jack guy was staring at me. Next, a boy with brown hair, brown eyes, he was wearing an orange t-shirt, and black jeans.
"Hi! My name is Toby!" He said energitacally.
"Nice to meet you all. You may now take a seat." Said Mr. Rosales. They took random seats and Mr. Rosales continued his lesson.
~timeskip~
Kring kring
"Class dismissed."
Then all of them ran out except me and Jack. Great.
"Aren't you going to go to recess?" He asked. His seat was next to me.
"Nah. I love being alone." I said. He shrugged and went outside. I took out my sketchbook and pencil and sketched. I closed my eyes and saw something,

"I love you Bianca." Said a blue-masked man.
"I love you too Jack." I replied back. We leaned in and kissed.

I shot my eyes open. My head then suddenly hurt. I saw a lot of things, i was killing someone, i was killing with someone who looked like a japanese girl. I sliced a man's head off. She killed a slut. I touched my head. The visions then stopped. Then a name slipped in my mind.
'Akira'
Was that her name? Who was that. I shook my head and headed outside.

     As usual, the slutty girls were flirting with the new boys. Poor guys. And poor me. They were flirting next to my locker. My lucky day! Agh..
  I rolled my eyes and opened my locker. Then i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and someone slapped my face. It was Courtney.
"What now." I said touching my slapped cheek.
"Nothing. Just wanted to slap you." She said smirking.
'You're just like Nina.' I thought. Wait, who's Nina? I snapped out of my thoughts. I punched Courtney in the face.
"Why'd you do that?!" She yelled.
"Nothing. Just wanted to punch you." I said shrugging. I closed my locker and went off.
"Wait!" I turned around and it was that Jane girl.
"Yes?" I said impatiently.
"That was so cool. Wanna be friends?" She asked walking close to me.
"Fine then. Come on." I said. She then walked with me towards the cafeteria. I bought a spagethee and juice while she bought a salad only.
"Are you going to eat only that?" I asked pointing to her salad.
"Yes why?" She asked sitting down across me.
"Won't you get hungry?" I asked sitting down in front of her.
"Won't you get fat?" She asked back.
"At least food sticks with you until the end!" I said puffing my cheeks. She laughed and mumbled something like,"She's still the same."
"What was that?" I asked her raising an eyebrow. She stopped laughing and smiled at me.
"Nothing!"
The  we continued chatting about random things.
~timeskip to end of school~
   I walked home alone. Ireached home and entered.
"I'm home!" I yelled. No one replied. I sighed. I went straight to my bedroom and closed my eyes.

"Bianca! Please don't die." Eyeless Jack said while hugging me.
"Don't cry." I said smiling. I caressed my hand on his cheek. Letting his tears flow.
"Tell everyone i love them Jack." I said smiling.
"No! You'll live!" He said still crying.
"You'll see me soon." I said. My eyes about to close. Before my eyes shut completely, i said four words.
"I love you Jack."

My body jolted open. I was sweating, and panting heavily. I put my hand through my hair and sighed.
"What was that dream?" I asked my self. I looked out the window and saw a forest. That forest seems familiar. I shrugged it off and greeted my parents.