🔨Chapter 9🔨

(Jeff's Door)
    I went to a brown door with white highlights on it. I opened it and a flash of light surrounded me. I covered me eyes with my arms and closed my eyes. I opened them to see that i was back at the mansion. I heard sobbing. I turned around and saw Bianca. I walked towards her. I comforted her.
"What's wrong?" I asked patting her back.
"Jack, he chose Nina. He said he hates me." She said in between sobs. I pulled her close and rubbed her back.
"It's okay Bianca." I said. I pulled her away.
"Now, why aren't we in Zalgo's castle?" I asked staring into her black eyes.
"Wha? You don't remember?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"Remember what?" I asked.
"You found me and Zalgo. He was about to kill me. You killed him remember?" She said pointing at me.
I killed Zalgo? Seriously? How? Is this even real?
"Anyway, let's go back to the mansion k?" She said smiling. She stood up. I hummed in response and took her hand. We then walked to the mansion smiling. But, something feels odd.

     I opened the door and me and Bianca walked in. I was greeted by a happy Cubix. He ran to me and kissed me.
"Jeffy! Where were you?" She asked putting her hands on my neck. I just stood there. Shocked. I mean i do like her, i really do but, she wouldn't be like this.
"I was outisde comforting Bianca." I said pointing outside. Slender teleported in the living room.
"Anyway, thank you Jeff for killing Zalgo." He said looking at me.
"Uh- you're welcome? I guess?" I said. Bianca giggled and the proxies laughed at my remark.
"Same old Jeff." Clockwork said.
"Here!" Sally said. She handed me my knife.
"Uh- Why do you have this Sal?" I asked grabbing the knife from her.
"You asked me to clean it! And i did!" She said smiling. The others only nodded. Wait, how could they let Sally hold something and out of all things, a knife? Wasn't they all like, 'Jeff, if you let Sally hold a knife imma..' 'Don't let Sally hold a knife!' 'You shouldn't let Sally touch a knife.' And now, they're here, letting her touch the knife. Just great. I looked at Bianca, she had a balck thing on her face. She looked at me and covered it.
"What is that?" I asked her. She shook her head.
"Nothing!" She said. But no matter what she did, she still had the nervousness in her voice.
"Hey Biancs, imma test something k?" I asked gripping unto the knife tightly.
"Alright." She said. I slashed my knife towards her. She dissapeared into shadows. All the things and people around me was forming into shadows and flowing in the air.
"I knew all this was too good to be true." I mumbled to myself. I then saw a glimpse of a brown door with white highlights.
"Alright!" I said running to the door. I ran out and saw that i was in the smae corridor i was in. I waited for one of us to come out so, i sat down waiting.
"Looks like one got out the illusion Zalgo."
"Yes he did m'lady."