🎨Chapter 13🎨

Creak. Creak.
  The sound of the old floorboards was loud. Making the creepypastas annoyed.
"How much further till we meet Jane?" Masky asked tiptoeing to the side of the wall.
"How would we fucking know?" Jeff whisper-yelled.
"Guys just shut up." Jack said boredly.
"Really? Like how much shut up Jack? Like when you cheated on Bianc-" Jeff was cut off by Jack grabbing a hold of his collar, raising it up.
"SHUT. UP. JEFFREY." Jack said in a demonic voice. Jeff only smirked making the cut on his cheeks widen.
"What'cha gonna demon boy? Throw on a wall? Puh-lease. Bianca can do it better." Jeff said rolling his eyes. Jack only gripped tighter. Then throwng Jeff to the wall making it collapse.
"JACK!" Masky yelled pulling Jack away from Jeff. Jack was struggling to get free and torture Jeff more. While BEN and Hoodie helped Jeff up.

    They were all about to argue, until applause was heard.
"Amazing performance boys." A familiar voice said. The boys looked at each other.
"W-Who was *tic* t-that?" Toby stuttered. Everyone looked at a corner, where light was shining through. Just then, a girl in a red and black patterned gown walked in, revealing the features of...

"B-Bianca?"
  Jack managed to stutter out of his mouth. Bianca grinned holding her sword.
"A pleasure to meet you all. What are you doing here in me and my husband's domain?" She said smiling.
"HUSBAND?!"

A/N
  Hey guys. Long update. Yeah. Sorry about that. I had things to handle.