jeff the killer x reader

From the start you and Jeff have been dating since  its been 5 years together you guys married and you guys where enjoying your time at the Halloween party.  You where and Jeff were wearing couple costumes. 

She was dressed up a jigsaw  from the saw movies and Jeff as his self

She was dressed up a jigsaw  from the saw movies and Jeff as his self...   All you had fun and you and the others were enjoying your time.  Until you guys decided to leave and go home to mansion.  You wanted to stay with Jeff because already late already lived on your own. When everyone goes room and Jeff go to your room and he closes the door and locks it. You take off her makeup and he wraps around you and you take your makeup.
Lemon starting now you have been warned................................................ 
He looks at you and he says I love you and want show how much I love you.  You blushes ok ( your nickname for him here)  he picks you up and puts you on the bed.  He love in his eyes and lust.  He kisses her lips passionately and while holding your head. Starts make out rough and passionate he licks the bottom lip asking for permission you playfully denied.  He smirks and grabs your two breast you gasp he takes opportunity to enter your mouth tongues have battle of domiance he wins roams every part of your mouth.  She moans and you two break the kiss trail of saliva in between you two.  Huffs and he looks athe look you can I take your clothes my princess.  She says yes cc/clothes she let's him and he smirks and  her bra cc/ color ooo my favorite color really looks on you.  He takes off without struggle she covers her chest princess don't cover yourself your beautiful and I won't hurt you.  She blushes she drops her hands she lets him.  Kisses all over her neck moan because sweet spot she moans he smirks and abusing  that spot and makes purple mark she moans more. He kisses down her body to her collarbone  and sucks little she moans and shutters. He continues down her right breast kisses around her nipple on the mound sucks gently licks gently moans louder she shutters you your so sensitive my dearest princess he says she blushes I love your body princess.  Licks on nipple she moans louder sucks more she moans.  He goes to other one he licks all around and sucks your nipple and grops her other breast she moans louder.  He goes down to her stomach lower stomach.  Can I princess promise I'll stop you want to me too.. She nods and he takes off her cc/ panties or boy shorts.   Can you spread your legs so can show you I adore your body. She shutters and blushes.  She spreads her legs wide.  He smirks kisses her top of vagina moans he goes down and kisses around her vagina folds. And kisses her inner thighs she moans.  He sucks on clit she moans louder.  She closes her eyes because of the pleasure.  He licks on her clit she moans louder.  He licks inside her while sucking her clit.  He starts to eat her out and finger her at the same time she moans.  Soon he just fingers with one finger first at first  goes gently she moans he notices and goes faster she moans aah~jeff he goes harder and adds another finger she moans aaah~jeff~o-hh he goes deeper she moans aaah~ooh this feels so good.  He adds another digit he goes faster and harder I'm gonna~go ahead princess  I want to taste you she blushes and shutters at his words that are making wetter. He goes so fast and passionate hits your spot a moaning mess.  She cums on his fingers she catches her breath.  He gets the fingers out of her and licks her cum clean mmm princess you taste so good. Did you enjoy the pleasure.  Did I hurt you princess has concerned look on his face looking at you. She looks at him his (nickname here) didn't hurt me it so good.  I love you she looks at him.  You can continue.  Ok princess you can stop me. I will not get mad my lovely goddess.   He goes down to her vagina he kisses it first your so beautiful your body is so perfect.  She blushes moans softly.  My goddess can you spread your legs i promise I won't hurt you.  She spreads her legs.  He licks her top of clit to the bottom aaaah it felt so good.  He continues slowly licks sucks nibbles all over her and eat her out passionately slowly harder and rougher.  She moans arches her back and aaaah~ooh I'm gonna.  She cums he licks all her juices clean.  He says goddess I want attention please.  She  unbuckles his pants and takes them off with his boxers.   Licks his tip he grunts.  She continues licks all over he moans ahh goddess your making so good.  She sucks passionately and hard and same time aaah.  She sucks licks nibbles faster and same time harder aaaahimgonnacum.  He cums she cum seed  shallow You taste good. My goddess can I continue showing you I love you give us best gift.  I want you please continue.   My love going to hurt first you can stop me at any time I'll be right here. He puts her legs on his shoulder he inserts her entrance. She winces in pain it's ok baby the pain go away she kisses her body distract her pain. Soon the pain goes her away the walls stretches. You can move now she says sweetly.   Ok my goddess he thrusts passionate and gently.  She moans ahh he continues thrusts passionate and little rougher. Aaah he grunts both them moaning mess. Please go faster and harder.  Thrusts harder and harder and pounds her at the same time.  Aaaaahh she moans so loud.  I feel so good he grunts.  Goddess I can't control myself im sorry if I hurt you.  Pounds harder and faster.  Soon he goes inhuman speeds and super hard.  She cums on his dick he continues soon  he gets close can I cum in you or do you want me out my cum on the outside.  Please cum in me I want your kids. 
He cums in her and smiles I love you so much. Do you want to stop please don't stop have another 3 rounds. That was amazing  I loved so much I never leave you.  He covers them with blankets she cuddles him. love you so much my goddess I will love you and your child to come. She both them sleep and rest good they sleep in peace.   Extended ending she takes the pregnancy test in the morning postitve.( Nickname here) we are having a baby.  It is positive he hugs spins her around. Yay goddess put me down I'm dizzy. He  says ok im sorry my goddess  .  He puts her down he goes and makes her breakfast in bed and he makes him breakfast  they eat together  he is super exicted to be father soon you guys to the get ultra sound  you found out going to have baby girl he is happy both you look at the picture of your princess in her stomach . Soon after 40 weeks jeff rushes his goddess  to the hospital  they get there to the room soon after they set you guys up then after contraction and pushes the baby girl out .the baby cries they clean the baby weighed 5 lbs 12 inches