ticci toby x reader

Him and her they have been married 8 years . It is 8 years anniversary they go on a date camping in a different forest they go walking they put the tent up in a nice area they put the air mattress. They make food qnd sing campfire songs .They cuddle in campfire with blanket . Enjoying the night with star lights they make wish on shooting star eating smores.

Her cupcake and his cutiepootie they play hide and seek in the forest 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 ready on here a come cupcake she is hiding up tree he looks for her he looks soon he jumps on tree he hugs her hey cutiepootie kisses her Toby doesn't have ...

Her cupcake and his cutiepootie they play hide and seek in the forest 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 ready on here a come cupcake she is hiding up tree he looks for her he looks soon he jumps on tree he hugs her hey cutiepootie kisses her Toby doesn't have mask on he they both make-up the tree she smiles I love you she holds his hand both hands she makes out little bit its your turn cutiepootie to find me climbs down the tree he hides in old abandoned building hides second floor she counts 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 ready or not here I come she dashes follows his scent on cologne she goes to the abandoned building she goes to second floor she finds him hey cupcake she hugs him. He giggles how did my cutiepootie find me so fast she smiles your cologne I followed the scent trail. He giggles im so proud of you are little hunts helped you find me . He carries to the campsite both them go in tent he puts her down the cuddle she smiles and cuddles . They play wrestle they both around on the bed . He says cutiepootie I want to show you how much I want to spend rest of my life with you and start our very one family . ~~~~~~Lemon ~~~~~~~~ She sits on his lap he kisses her makes out with her very passionately and longer and roughly. He licks her lips she playfully denies her he grops her her boobs she moans he french kisses her makes put passionately they battle for dominance swirls their tongues he wins roams every part of her mouth swirls around makes out with him . He plays with her boobs grops them nakes out with him passionately and rougher and longer aaacupcake she manages to say that through the kiss . Breaks the kiss and trail.of saliva trail between them. He kisses her neck licks sucks nibbles andkisses until he finds her sweetspot she arches her back aaahcupcake he abuses the spot makes hickey on that spot Aaahcupcake kisses licks sucks all over her neck kisses ear licks . Aaahcupcake he plays with grops with her boobs passionately and longer kisses her ear licks sucks kisses aaaaahhhcupcake . He takes her shirt and unbuttons her bottoms she takes off leaves her bra and panties . Licks all over her vagina up and down with his tongue licks her clit . Aaahcupcake she manages to say in between her moans she squirms from the feeling . He takes her bra and panties he kisses licks sucks her upper boobs aaahcupcake he smirks kisses licks sucks side boobs she is grops her boobs licks sucks kisses lower boobs aaahcupcake she is likes this kisses licks sucks all over her boobs . he kisses licks sucks her vagina swirls his tongue all around . Aaaaahhhcupcake he swirls his tongue inside her vagina puts in deep in her swirls side to side up and down. Aaaaahhhcupcake she squirms and arches her back . He continues to swirls his tongue in her . Please stop t-teasing m-me i-i w-want y-you in me . He smirks okay cutiepootie he puts in her gently puts whole thing inside her he starts moving slowly and passionately long strokes then goes faster then he goes harder Aaaaahhhcupcake he goes passionately and longer strokes goes deeper inside her she cums multiple times . He moves harder and faster aaaaaahcupcake he moves passionately and rougher she arches her back . He moves faster and harder . Inhumane speeds faster and passionately and long and kisses licks and sucks all over her neck aaaah cupcake goes harder and faster aaaaaah then both them he cums deep inside of her while kissing her lips . Then both go to take shower does round 2 he cums deep inside her then both go to bed cuddling. In the morning she wakes up and she ~~~~~~~~~~~extended ending ~~~~~~