Goodbye Haechan

I remembered about the flash drive he gave to me. Now, I think I can watch the video he's talking about. That noodle guy must be a forgetful person that he forgot to send me letters again. I really missed reading his letters.

I plugged the drive in my laptop. There's nothing but a single video in it. This must be the video he's talking about.

I clicked the video and it played.

I saw Mark hyung sitting on a couch while smiling. Okay what the fuck is this. Why is my heart beating in a fast pace.

Hi Donghyuck! You must be shock to see me, am I right or left? Hahahahahahahahaha anyways if you're watching this now, its literally been eight days since I sent you my last letter. I know you're confused now.. oh well.. how do I say this... uhmm.. I'm the noodle guy whose sending you loads of letters. I'm the noodle guy you're always blabbering about. I'm the noodle guy that you missed. I'm that noodle guy.. the guy who secretly loves you. Haechan.. I love you more than just a bestfriend or a dongsaeng for almost 5 years now. I'm just afraid to confess my feelings about you because I'm afraid you'll reject me and our friendship will sink. I know you know that I fear rejection.. if I confessed to you before.. maybe you'll accept my feelings not because you love me too but because you pity me. Now that I confessed to you I feel relieved...

Donghyuck-ah.. I'm so sorry. I- I'm actually in this hospital for the past few days. That's the main reason why I can't send you a letter because they were observing me and I can't get out. I'm really sorry if I kept this a secret. I don't want to see you cry and worry about my condition..

By the time you were watching this.. I'm probably dead. So please.. don't bother to ask our hyungs if what hospital am I in. You know how I hate to see you cry right?

Just.. just always remember how I love you even if I'm not around. I'll always be in your heart.

Goodbye Haechan.

I wish I told him how much he meant to me. I wish I told him how much I love him.. the way he loves me too.

...but its too late now.