- Chapter 3 -

Aleks pov

I woke up in my bed for once, I usually stay with Austin's and the guys as you know or I sleep on the couch because I'll stay up late with Mel. I grabbed my phone and checked all my messages. None from any of the guys which kind of upset me because it doesn't happen often. Mel stormed into my room and jumped on my bed probably to wake me up because she looked disappointed when she saw that I was awake.

Eventually, I got dressed and headed to the studio with her. We had to practice a few dances but for the hell of it. We got there and nobody was there; thank god. We liked to get here early and it just so happened to be 10am right now. The guys aren't even awake right now so they shouldn't be barging in anytime soon.

We walked in and grabbed the CD player; yes we are old school. I went to put in a cd but one was already in there and it read 'play me :)' so with my curiosity I had to know what was on it. "Hey I don't know what this is but it specifically says 'play me' so I'm playing it." I said and chuckled. I heard Mel mumble something but I ignored it.

I hit play and a song by the guys started playing. 'Hello.' We dance to this all the time so we just went with it really. After that, healthy played which we would also dance to so once again, we went with it. Songs by the guys kept playing and we danced until there was a voice on the player that was not singing.

"I hope you don't mind but we pretty much added our new song to this and you get to hear it, Al. After all it is about you on my part." Said Austin. I walked over to the player and sat by it.

"If I pulled you closer, would you mind?
Would you mind? Would you mind?
Let's go!
Say you don't catch feelings, you say you ain't the love type
I'ma have to work, then, uh the whole night
Nothing like your ex, no, this ain't what you used to
Just give me that chance, girl, uh, won't lose you"

Austin entered the room which was definitely a surprise, and he started walking towards as the song continued and he danced to me while lip syncing the words as well. Mel was no where in sight anymore and it was just Austin and me. He got through the song and started talking to me.

"Look, we've been friends for about a year and a month, yes I know I'm cheesy and kept count." He chuckled and I joined. "But I've actually had a thing for you for about five months but you told me how you don't really date and do this whole
love thing but could you please give me a chance Aleks?"

"This is the most cliché thing you have ever done, Austin Dale Porter. But I might be willing to give you a chance. I just gotta tell you one thing." I replied and put my mouth closer to his ear.

"What is it? I already know like everything about you." He laughed.

"Not this." I whispered and cupped his cheeks, looking him in the eyes and kissed his lips, hard.