Chapter 2

Amber woke up to a constant noise from downstairs. As she stood up she ambled downstairs to find a shirtless Fletch cooking some breakfast for the two incredibly noisily.

"Couldn't make any more noise, could you?" She says with a chuckle wrapping her arms around his waist as she does so.
"Good morning you" Fletch says before spinning around to pick Amber up and place her on the kitchen counter, "I would always do that to the kids."
"Well, Evie, Theo, Ella and Mikey have the greatest father in that case" Amber says admiring Fletch's abs. The temptation to allow her finger's run down his chest where so ridiculously high, "So, are you still taken?"
"If I was, I wouldn't have kissed you, you know that" Fletch said as he turned the stove off and walked over to Amber before he slotted himself between her legs as his hand ran up her thigh.
Amber chuckled before wrapping her arms around his neck and Fletch leans forward gently kissing Amber. Before they knew it, Amber and Fletch where enhanced in a passionate and meaningful kiss before there where two loud pounds on the door.

Amber jumped back immediately holding her side in pain as Fletch looked up at her and answers the door, "Ah. Hey. Come in."

Amber stayed waiting for Fletch's assistance to hop down from the counter, "Flllleeetttcchhhhhh. Help me downnnnn!!" She called out as he chuckles and runs over to her and he picks her up before turning in a circle and placing her on the floor, "Who was at the door?"
"You didn't come home last night so we wanted to catch up with you." Amber's parents said as they walked into the kitchen.
"If you'd like to go into the living room we will be there in a second." Fletch says as Amber's parents walk into the lounge, "If you don't want to tell them what Jeremy did to you, that's fine. In your own time." He said as I nod and we walk into the lounge and sit down.
"Oh Ambs, how lovely to see you again... Why did you decide to come home?" Amber's father said.
"I ended things with Jeremy..." Amber said.
"And started things with Fletch." Amber's mother said.
"WHAT!?" Amber and Fletch both cried in outrage.
"Just because I stayed with Fletch doesn't mean anything." Amber says in shock and defence as her cheeks burn a bright red.
"And my kids happiness comes way before my happiness. And even if I did find the right person, I would need to know they where in it for me and for the kids. I am not saying Amber isn't perfect, I mean she is, like. Urghhhh..." Fletch says stuttering his words occasionally as Amber's phone vibrated and she glanced down at it.

She had 3 missed calls and 2 messages from Dom, "Fletch! We need to go! And now!! Let's say we could lose our job!!" Amber says as she grabs her stuff and Fletch gathers his stuff and they jump in the car.

"We are screwed!" Fletch says as he drives at the maximum speed. "We have missed the morning meeting but it should be fine... I hope" Fletch says as they arrive and jump out the car to be greeted by Jac Naylor.

 "Too busy making out to get to work have we?" Jac questions bluntly.
"No, my parents came round actually." Amber replies as Fletch grabs her shoulders.
"Well now you are both here, Fletch, I need you to take Emma for the weekend." Jac says crossing her arms firmly.
"Why can't Johnny take her?" Fletch asks.
"Cause he isn't around." Jac says.
"Why? Are you going away together?" Fletch says.
"Pfft! No! He is worst than you Fletch!" Jac says.
"Wait, was you two a thing?" Amber asks.
"Not exactly, we both liked it each other, then Jac went away and nothing happened." Fletch says.
"No. Stuff did happen. I loved him, Amber and he went off with Abigail and had a one night stand for multiple nights if I remember correctly." Jac says bluntly looking at the floor.
"I am sorry that happened Jac..." Fletch says.
"Erm. Amber, Dom wants you up on Keller today, something about a good experience for you." Jac says.
"I will pop up and visit you on my break" Fletch says as Amber smiles and walks up to Keller.

When Amber arrives up on Keller, Dom and Lofty approached her with smiles, "Hello missy, someone is on cloud nine." Dom says.
"Soooooo Amber. What happened last night?" Lofty says as him and Dom escort her over to the Nurse's station.
"Are you two like the gossip queens of Keller?" Amber says jokingly.
"Yas queen!! Hmmm... Where is Essie?" Dom says.
"Erm why do you need Essie?" Amber asks curiously.
"Him and Essie have this sexy-ometer. So whenever someone new comes onto the ward they rate you out of 10. I've had it done." Lofty says.
"Yeah. And Essie gave you a higher score, first time I saw him, we gave him a tour and then took his top off in front of us. Essie clearly was hooked. Any who, give us the gossip." Dom says.
"Are you two a thing?" Lofty says.
"No, no we aren't." Amber says.
"Did anything happen last night?" Lofty says.
Amber stutters slightly and stands, "I-I-I need F-Fletch."
"Fletch's dick!" Dom says.
"No. As in he knows... I need Fletch..." Amber says gasping for breathes.
"Okay, Lofty, get her into a side room, I will get Fletch." Dom says as Lofty stands and assists her t a side room and Dom runs downstairs.