Chapter 3

The knocks soon became inpatient and Amber stood and walked to the door. As she swung the door open, Jeremy fell through the door unexpectedly and punched Amber in the face.

"Ouch!" Amber shouted.
"Sorry not sorry" Jeremy said.
"Why have you come here? What do you want!?" Amber said as she saw Fletch's car pull up outside the front, that was quick she thought.
"To see my baby." Jeremy said as he placed his hand on Amber's cheek.
Amber could see the anger that flooded through Fletch's body as he tried to climb out of the car as she shook her head, knocking Jeremy's hand away and telling Fletch not to come in, "Look, I am taken. And happy. And they know what you did to me, he knows about the kid. You aren't seeing her." 
"It's a little girl is it." Jeremy says placing his hand against Amber's bump and she looks at Fletch worried. As Fletch see's the face of fear, he jumps up out of his car and runs to Amber.
"No!" Amber shouts pushing Jeremy off of her and she runs to Fletch as she wraps her arms around him.
"I've got you." Fletch says as he faces Jeremy and pushes Amber behind him, "Stay away from my girlfriend and my daughter!"
"Wooooow. You two. I knew Amber was stupid, but I didn't realise she was that stupid." Jeremy says.
"Leave Fletch out of this!!" Amber says as she runs in front of Fletch.
"Okay, Fletch can I have a word with Amber. Alone." Jeremy says.
"I will sit in my car. Ambs you need anything gimme a shout." Fletch says worried as he walks away.
"What Jeremy?" Amber said bluntly.
"I am sorry" Jeremy says as he turns Amber away from Fletch and hugs her.
"Erm..." Amber says.
"Good, cause if I can't see my daughter, neither can you." Jeremy says before he punches Amber square in the stomach and she collapses into his arms.
"F-Fletch..." Amber calls out almost at a whisper as Jeremy punches her again and sweeps her into his arms before running her to a bed.

When Jeremy gets Amber to a bed, she would be unconscious as he runs downstairs and bumps into Fletch, "What have you done to her!?"
"Me? Nothing. She said she was tired." Jeremy says with an evil smile.
"Okay. Now can you leave. Thank you!" Fletch says pushing him out the door and locks it.

As he turns around, he looks up the stairs with a sigh. Something's not right, he thought. As he started to walk towards the stairs he slips on some sort of liquid on the floor. That wasn't there before. He croached to the floor and dabbed his fingers in the substance. "Blood"  he turned his fingers looking at the red on his fingers, "Amber!" He shouted and ran upstairs to her.

When he got up to here, he found her unconscious on the bed. He grabbed his phone and dialed 999, "Ambulance please. My girlfriend has been punched in her stomach, she is pregnant and she is bleeding. Okay thank you. Please hurry!!" As he ended the call she started fidgeting slightly as he jumped into bed with her and wrapped an arm around her, "Don't move... it's okay, they are on their way." Fletch said as he held her tightly.
"Fletch... I am scared." Amber said to him quietly as he tightened his grip around her.

Suddenly the door was kicked in, "Paramedics!!" They called out.
"Upstairs!" Fletch called out as the paramedics ran upstairs, "I wonder who we have got then."
Suddenly, Alicia, Ethan and Eddie ran in as Fletch remained holding Amber.
"Amber? Right. Okay. Amber can you hear me?" Ethan says gently as she nods slowly.
"That's good. Now Alicia will do some obs. Just to see your situation." Eddie says as Alicia starts doing her job.
"It seems like the placenta has come away from the uterus. It seems fine but I think it's best if we get you to a doctor." Alicia says.
"No. I am not going to see anyone!" Amber says.
Fletch strokes her hair gently, "Amber, please. For me."
"I don't want Mum and Dad finding out!" Amber says.
"We can get Dom and Lofty to see you." Fletch says as she nods.
"Amber. Can we talk to you alone please?" Alicia asks.
"Who are we?" Amber asks.
"Ethan and I. Just so we can understand what's happened." Alicia says.
"And Fletch?" Amber asks.
"No. So you aren't under the influence of him." Ethan says.
"Right come on Fletch." Eddie says as they both walk out closing the door behind them.
"Lovely to see you again Amber" Alicia says.
"So things with Jeremy clearly didn't work out as you are pregnant with Fletch." Ethan says.
"I...er..." Amber says.
"Okay. Ethan. Out. Us girlies need a catch up." Alicia says as Ethan walks out, "What's up Amber?"
Amber looks up at Alicia before bursting into tears, "I am sorry"
"What's happened?" Alicia says rubbing her back gently.
"It's not his..." Amber says.
"Jeremy's?" Alicia replies.
"Unfortunately..." Amber sighs.
"Did he make you?" Alicia asks concerned.
"I was vulnerable. He took advantage." Amber says shaking.
"Look... I know what you are going through..." Alicia says.
"You don't. You don't understand" Amber says adamently
Alicia looks around the room, "I do understand Amber. It's happened to me before. Now, listen, I have made the mistake of not telling anyone who can deal with it. Let's get you sorted and then how about we go together to the police..."
Amber looks at Alicia scared before sighing, "Okay, but first lets go to the hospital, I need to talk to my brother."
"Can you tell me what happened?" Alicia asks.
"Jeremy was here. He punched me" Amber says weakly.
"Okay." Alicia smiles nodding before stepping out as Fletch runs back in.
"Fletch!" Amber said and wrapped her arms around him.
"So we are going to the hospital." Fletch says with a smile.
"Yeah, and I am going to speak to Dom before confronting the police about Jeremy." Amber says.
"Woah. Hun, are you sure that's what you want to do!?"Fletch says with a tone of concern in his voice.
"I have to, there's no other way. He is going to keep doing this until the baby actually does die." Amber says as Alicia walks in.
"Okay come on now. We need to get you up to Keller." Alicia says as they all clamber into the ambulance and drive to Holby.