3am challenge

Colby's pov:

It was 2:56am, me, Sam and Corey is doing a 3am challenge. Our friend Corey is so scared of Ouija boards, I understand they are scary, mostly at 3am though that's the devils time to come out to play.

We all sat on the bed thinking about this challenge, then Sam read the rules, that sounds interesting. Wait I said before we started playing, I have something to tell you guys later, when I tell you promise you won't laugh at me. They both nodded of course we won't.

As me and Sam were playing the board while Corey was on the camera filming it. I smiled at Sam as we placed our hands on the piece the spirit moves. Sam asked it a question: are you here with us? The piece moved to yes.

I felt weak all of a sudden, I never noticed everything around me, I was just staring at the board. I couldn't take my eyes away to look at Sam or Corey. I Am so scared.

I....I......I......am......sorry......sam I shutted out trying not to sound weak. But I did, my head was so clear like everything disappeared from in it. All I remember is Sam, nothing else. I didn't even know my own name, I didn't know who that was holding a camera.

I looked up at Sam and noticed it was getting darker around us, the wind picked up, it was so cold. I forgot to put a jacket in my bag. Wait what's happening? I screamed as a pain hit me in my stomach.

I looked down at the board so did Sam as the piece moved to baby, it was weird because we didn't ask anything. Sam looked at me shocked, then said "what does it mean Colby"

I had tears in my eyes, I'm pregnant Sam, remember at the party we got really drunk and made out that night well it kinda happened, I'm......so......sorry......sam I spoke quietly feeling embarrassed.

Sam hugged me, I wasn't expecting that, I though he would be mad at me.  He was happy, who's that I spoke, pointing at the camera man. Colby that's Corey our best friend, as I smiled at both off them. This is going to be the best year of my life, but that same spirit has been following me for weeks.

I don't know how to get rid of the spirit before the baby is born.