August 23 2:13pm

I woke up with in a old school class shirt with SpongeBob SquarePants pajamas bottoms on. As soon as I woke up I noticed I had a text from my best friend James Grey I instantly answered. I dialed his number.
" Hey what is up?" I said on the phone.
" Nothing just wanted to see if your okay today again." he said. 

"I'm fine." I said.

 "I'm sorry I wasn't here for you for a week my family just wanted to spend time together." James said.

"It's cool I got to see you a few times this summer." I said. "Yeah but I missed seeing my best friend." he said.

"I missed seeing you too." I said blushing thru the phone."

"When can I see you." He said in a deep low attractive voice.

"Soon." I said before we hung up the phone.

I go downstairs to get breakfast my mom is up and she's cooking pancakes with scrambled eggs and fried honey bacon with toast. I grab a plate and sot at the table with my phone on Snapchat sending streaks.
" You taking pictures of my food to show how lucky you are that you got a mom who know how to cook" Mom said chuckling. 

"I'm sending streaks." I said putting Nutella on my toast and biting into my toast.

" So school starts in a week. Are you excited or what? " Mom said fixing my little sister Emma a plate.

" Maybe." I said taking a bite of my eggs.

 "I'm excited I get to see my friends tell them about what I did over summer." Emma said happily.

"Okay go get dressed girls." Mom said cleaning up breakfast. 

I go upstairs and get my makeup out and apply it to my face then I go to my closet and pick out red high skirt with a with crop top and fuzzy slides, I put my hair in a updo and put hoop earrings in. I get on my phone and watch YouTube for a while. I listen to songs that got me in the feels so I decided to go outside and take a walk. 

" Mom I'm going to take a walk." I told my mother. "Okay sweetie take you inhaler." She said as I was already halfway out of the door.

 I walk on the sidewalk with my headphones in, and I got to the park the is a good distance from my house. I sit by the tree. It is a bright sunny day so I am wearing sunglasses. One of the songs that really gets me in my feels starts to play so I couldn't help it but cry I was wearing makeup and it started to run. After sitting by the tree minding my own business a loose dog comes towards me it don't look so friendly so I bolt all the way from the park to my house and I run really fast until the dog got tired and stopped chasing me. I stop and sit down on the curb trying to catch my breath. My chest gets tighter, my throat burns, my head is getting dizzy, I almost passed out but I remember my mom said bring my inhaler. ' I feel so dumb that I didn't listen to my Mom. I pass out on the wet grass.