5

Normal POV

"I can't believe we're finally official again." I smiled as Nick followed me into Logan's house. "I am so happy right now. " He whispered & pulled me into another kiss. "I am too Nick. I honestly never thought I could get this life back, but you made it happen." I sighed. "You made it happen, baby girl. The moment you decided that you wanted me back." He smiled. "I always wanted you, Nick. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like I didn't." I smiled and kissed him quickly.

"So, I guess I should be heading home so we can all get some sleep?" He asked. "We should definitely get some sleep, I just wish you didn't have to go." I frowned. "You know he doesn't really have to go. You can stay the night if you want. We're all adults here, & I trust you guys." Logan suddenly walked in and said. "Are you sure Logie?" I asked. "Of course I am. He shouldn't be driving with alcohol in his system anyways." He assured me.

"Well then, I guess we should all get some sleep." I yawned suddenly. "You need something to sleep in, dude?" Logan asked Nick as he eyed his dress shirt & jeans. "If you don't mind. I'd appreciate it." Nick said thankfully. "No problem." Logan smiled then we all headed upstairs.
*
"I'll be right there, just gonna take a quick shower." I told Nick when we got to my room. "Ok baby. Take your time." He smiled and kissed the top of my head, after I had grabbed some PJs.
*
Nick's POV

After I had changed into pajamas, I took a few minutes to just let everything that has happened over the last few days, sink in. I finally have my girl back. As I was in the middle of my daydream, I was brought back to reality by my phone ringing. Joe "What's up bro?" I answered. "Hey, I was just wondering if you're home yet?" He asked. "No, I'm actually gonna stay over at Logan's tonight." I told him. "Really? Ok cool. I was just wondering because there's supposed to be a storm coming through." He explained.

"Oh ok. Thanks for checking in. I'm fine though." I explained. "I'm sure you are. Take care of your girl though, you know how she gets during storms." He said dramatically. "Good night Joe." I chuckled. "Good night bro." He said & we hung up. "What did Joe want?" I heard as soon as I put my phone down. "Oh, he was just wondering if I was home yet because apparently the weather is supposed to get ugly, & I told him I'm staying here tonight." I smiled.

"I hate thunderstorms." She sighed. "Don't worry baby girl. I'm right here. You don't need to be scared." I smiled as she lied down in bed just as the storm started. "I'm right here." I whispered as I hugged her against me & kissed the top of her head. Another loud thunder shook the house, & I felt her heartbeat racing. "You know I'd never let anything happen to you, right?" I asked. "I do." She smiled a little. "How about I sing you a song to help you fall asleep?" I suggested. "Ok." She sighed and I knew the perfect song for her.
*
After she was finally sleeping peacefully as the storm raged outside, I took the time to really look at her. She is just so damn perfect for me. Another loud thunder shook the house and she stirred a little. "Shh.. it's ok baby. It's just the storm. I'm here." I whispered & kissed the top of her head & her breathing slowed down again.
*
The Next Morning

Normal POV

"Good Morning sleepyhead." I chuckled as Nick's eyes slowly opened. "Good morning beautiful. What are you doing up and dressed already?" He asked. "I needed to talk to Logie, and I figured I might as well get dressed. I've only been up for about an hour and a half." I explained. "Oh ok. So, what did you need to talk about with Logan?" He asked.

"Nothing serious." I assured him. "Ok baby. So, what do you want to do today?" He asked. "I don't know. Do you need to be anywhere today?" I asked. "Yeah." He said and I hung my head. "Then we shouldn't be out to late, what time do you.." I started but he stopped me. "Baby, it's here. I need to be here today. Or anywhere with you." He smiled.  "Oh, ok." I smiled. "How about we go out & get some breakfast?" Nick suggested. "Sounds good. I just need to grab my wallet." I said.

"You don't need it. I'm here." He smiled. "That's sweet baby, but my wallet is also my phone case, so yes I do need it." I smiled & grabbed my phone off of the nightstand. "Ok. Let's go." I smiled & followed Nick out of the room.
*
Once we were seated at IHOP, and the waitress took our orders, I noticed that there were people staring. They were all women, & were obviously huge fans of Nick's. "Maybe we should have had breakfast at home." I sighed. "No. I'm glad that we came out." He smiled & grabbed my hand.

"Are you sure that's such a good idea?" I asked him. "Of course it is baby. Everyone is going to have to get over it eventually, because I'm never letting you go again. So, if they're really my fans, then they'll support us. If not, then oh well." He said & leaned in to kiss me softly. "I love you baby girl. Nothing is ever going to change that." He smiled when he pulled back. "I love you too, Nick. I really do, I just.. don't want you to lose fans because of me." I said.

"If they are really my fans, then they'll support me no matter what. If they can't support us, then oh well. I have my biggest fan, right here." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Excuse me, but do you think I could get your autographs?" We suddenly heard. "I think you guys are such an adorable couple, & I am a huge Nick Jonas and Jonas Brothers fan." She smiled. "Of course. What's your name?" I asked & she handed me her autograph book.

"I'm Kelsey." She smiled. "It's nice to meet you Kelsey. How long have you been a JB fan?" Nick asked. "Since I was a freshman in high school. In 2006." She smiled. "Me too! I mean, I've known the guys for a long time, but I was also a freshman in 2006." I explained. "Awesome. I'd love to get to know you. I know that Nick works a lot, so if you ever just want someone to hang out with, or just a friend, I can give you my number." She smiled. "That'd be awesome." I smiled. "Thank you guys so much. I'll talk to you later, Hope." She smiled after giving me her number, then she left.