✨Chapter 16✨

Jennie's POV
I read the First Message and it is from Taehyung.

From:Taehyung👽
Hey!Jennie I wanted to ask you something about the Project that Ms.Daisy Gave us I didn't catch up on it can you meet me on Sunday?I'm not free tomorrow because of our BTS practice,I hope you can Come at Our House..

I just smiled at his Text and Replied to him that I'll come.The next Text that I read is from Jungkook?

From:Kookie🐰
Yah!Can you come at my House at Sunday?I need you to teach me at my Homework at English,I can't ask for Rapmonster so I'm asking you..You'll come or Your Dead!

I just rolled my eyes and I didn't reply at his Text because I'll come at there House anyways for Taehyung.Then I read the Third message from my Mom.

From:Mom💁🏻
Jennie your Dad and I are home already,We have a Family Reunion tomorrow at 10:00am,Please Come with us this time okay?Be careful way home.

Family Reunion?!Tomorrow!?But what about me and Taehyung's schedule tomorrow?Should I tell Taehyung to cancel our Schedule?

"Pizza is here!"Hannah shouted and she was holding 2 boxes of Pizza and 1 1.5 Coca-Cola bottle.

She put down on the Floor and She opened the Box up and We started to eat.We Chat a Little bit.

"So Jennie can you tell me the Whole story of what happened to you and Jungkook?"Hannah ask

"Hannah What the Hell?I told you not to Ask her that"Jae wee said

I just chuckle about Jae wee's Reaction and I shook my head

"Gwenchana Jae wee-shi"I said

Then I told the whole story..Hannah felt bad for me so she said that if that happened again she will assure that Jungkook is dead.

We finished our food and Hannah said that we should take a Shower so I go to the Guest Bathroom and I Go take a Shower there.

After I showered i dried my Self and I put in my New Clothes on;

(Just the Clothes and Shoes not the Bag)

And I put my Dirty Clothes in my String Bag and I head out of the Room.I saw Hannah and Jae wee taking to each other and I noticed that Hannah's face is Sad,Whag are they Talking about?

They didn't notice my Presence so I Hide at the Wall meters away from me and eavesdrop on their conversation.

"How should I tell her if she'll just do the same thing,I don't want to break our Friendship because of this"
-Hannah

"Come on Hannah,Just tell her the Truth and We will get this over with"
-Jae wee

"It's easy for you to Say,Your not in my Situation Jae so you can't feel the Pain if I did that *Sigh* I just don't want her to worry about me"-Hannah

"So what are you gonna do?Hide it from her forever?Until your Gone?"
-Jae wee

"I'll just tell her after the Festival,I think.."-Hannah

I was so Curios about their Conversation,Who is 'her' and Did I heard right?'Gone'?Is Hannah Leaving?I need to know about this

Then suddenly I bumped into something and which makes a Loud noise to Notice me.

"Shit!"I cursed under my Breath

Then I heard Footsteps coming towards my direction.I saw Jae wee and Hannah with a Worried Face.

"Jennie,Gwenchana?"Hannah ask

I nodded

"How long have you been here?"Jae wee ask

Should I tell them? or Not?

"I left the Room just now,Why?"I lied

Then Hannah took a Deep Breath.Jae wee smiled at me.

"Aish!Your so Clumsy like always,C'mon lets go home it's getting late"Jae wee said

Then we walk down stairs and We're out of the House and We go to our own ways.

But I can't stop thinking about what was the Conversation earlier and Who is 'Her'?I wish that's not me..

🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤
Hey Jagiyas!So how was your First Day of School?I was just Curious,If your Friends/BFFs are Classmates?Comment in the Comment Box☺️

Please Vote,Comment and Follow🤘🏼