🎇Chapter 23🎇. (Part 2)

Jennie's POV
I was Surprised at Daniel's Words,Did he said that I'm Beautiful?

"Here's your Order"The waiter said and Put down our Drinks and Smores

Daebak!I didn't know that there Smores here are Big,I think I should share this with Daniel

"Daniel Oppa,Lets eat the Smores I can't eat this whole thing"I said

He smiled

"Arraso"He said and Took the Another Fork

We started to Eat and Drink while Chatting.We finished the Smores but our Drink We didn't finish it.

"Do you want to go to the Top of the Tower for better View?"He ask

My eyes sparkled and Nod,I always want to go there.We stood up from our Chair and Go inside the Tower and took an Elevator to go to the Top.

After like 5 minutes,The Elevator Stoped and the Door opened and We walk out then we walk towards the Door where you can go outside and See the View of the City.We got out and a Cool Breeze welcomed us,It makes me feel Relaxed.

"Nice View"He said

"Yea~Thanks Daniel"I said

He looked at me

"Thank you for bringing me here,I didn't go here for a Long Time since my Sister is not here"I said

"Sister?You have a Sister?"He ask

"Ne,She lives with her own Family in America and She often visit us here"I said

I missed her,We go here always when we have time.We go here every Night and Chill.

"I'm sure your Sister missed you too,Who wouldn't miss a Sister like you?Cheerful,Smart and Beautiful"He said and Look again at the View

I smiled at what he said

"Can I ask you something?"

He nod

"Do you..Perhaps..Like me?"I ask

He look at me

"Let's just not Talk and Enjoy the View"He said and the Fireworks started to Pop

I was so Amazed,It's so Beautiful!I'm speechless.

Then I felt Two arms wrapped at my Waist.I was Startled a Bit and I look at the Arms and I think...

"Its more Beautiful when we are in this Position"He said

I smiled and Hold his Hands.This was a Beautiful night

??? POV
Ugh!!!He didn't listen!

Now I'm like an Idiot watching them down here while Watching The Fireworks Display!

"Master,Should we kill him?"

"No,Wait for my Signal and I let you take care of him"

Watch your Back Daniel Kang and this might your last Touch at my Queen!

Jennie's POV
Daniel and I decided to go home after the Fireworks Display.It was so Beautiful and I get to know better with Daniel.

I'm in my Bedroom and I changed my Outfit with my PJs and Do my Night Routine and I go to Bed and I set my Alarm and Drift off to Sleep,It was a Great Night for me...

~Next Day~

I woke up early in the Morning and I turn off my Alarm,I stretched before I got up.I got up from my Bed and I get my Phone and Put some Music on then I played 'DNA' by BTS and I get into my Bathroom then I took a Quick Bath after that I dried my Self and I brushed my Teeth and I put on my Robe and Go to my Closet and Pick my Clothes.

I chose a simple white strap fit dress (Above knee level) then I top with my blue denim jacket and my Sky Blue Keds,I go to my Vanity table and I dried my Hair and I just let my Hair down,I don't have the Mood to Style them and wear a Black Plain Headband just to keep my hair away from my Face for the Whole day.Then I put on my Sweet like Make up and I get my Sky Blue Annello bag and Put all my Things there.

I get my Phone and I plugged my Earphones and I listen to the Music.I go down stairs and I see the Maids cleaning I don't usually eat Breakfast because it will be easy,I'll just buy Coffee at Starbucks.

I get my Keys in the Coffee Table and I Head out to the Garage and I open my White BMW car and I got in and Drove to School.

🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤
Hey Jagiyas!!Sorry for the Late Update because of our Stupid WiFi I can't Update because it's so Slow😤

Please Vote,Comment and Follow🤘🏼