#11 Nalu

Lemon~Lime.
-

Lucy smiled, taking in the breath taking sight of Natsu. "Levy, I'm going to go home, I feel a little hot." Levy nodded, waving with a simple, "Bye Lu~Chan!" She nodded her head, sprinting out of the guild. Lucy had felt a little dizzy, maybe even sick to her stomach. Yet, it was the middle of winter, a cold wouldn't be unexpected.

Lucy sighed, opening the door to her apartment and plopping down on her fluffy couch. Suddenly, the dizziness overtook her once again, and she laid down on the sofa. A thought crossed her mind, karma. She had ruled out this wasn't a cold. Since earlier she had lied to Levy since she did feel great in fact, she just wanted to get the hot feeling out of her stomach. But now, Lucy really wished she would have stayed.

After a while, the feeling started to fade into the familiar aroused and hot feeling once again as someone slid open her window. "Natsu, there's a door!" Lucy yelped, "Lucy..." Lucy's eyebrows furrowed, feeling strange at the use of her name and not playful nickname.

"Are you okay Natsu!?" She panicked, shutting the window and pulling him inside. "I'm fine." "Oh. Is there a reason you came then?" He shook his head no, smelling the arousal coming from her.

And way too quickly, Lucy was cornered up against the white wall, panting as Natsu nipped at her neck. "Too soon," She thought, feeling herself start to want more. "Natsu..." she whined. He nodded, all while shushing her. His crotch started to grind against hers, creating an equivalent amount of pleasure. She moaned, having no time to think about how quickly this escalated. Her hands wounded up on his back, scratching at his shirt.

Lucy bucked back at just the right time, creating a wrecking wave of pleasure that stayed at her crotch. Natsu growled, moving his hands to her lower back and grabbing at her waist. "More!" She cried, a rumble erupted in his chest at the irritation of not being able to please her completely. His hands shifted to Lucy's legs as he pushed her up the wall, wrapping her long legs around his waist.

At the new angle, Natsu ground his hips onto her, a cry released itself as the excessive and intense pleasure lingered in her groin. Lucy nuzzled her head deep into his neck, biting there, trying to relieve some of the pleasure but doing a terrible job of it.

But, she couldn't help but think of how she felt in that moment, never in her life had she felt more intimate and loved than in the moment she was currently sharing with her partner.

Her eyes fluttered open when he abruptly stopped, her bones felt like giving out, so If he tried to put her down it really couldn't work. Her face was met with his, and she blushed, resting her tired neck on his shoulder. Natsu smiled at her, kissing her and then continuing. "N~Natsu...." Lucy moaned, grabbing onto his hand. "Yes Princess?" "Take off my clothes..." She winced, bucking forwards.

Natsu grinned, ripping off her shorts, along with her underwear. Lucy squirmed cuddling in close with him. "You are so beautiful.." She blushed, kissing him.

"Lucy! Levy, Juvia, and I are here for the slumber party~! It's my first one! So it better not be ruined!" Ezra announced from behind the front door. "Yeah! Lu~Chan I brought some medicine too, it will heal you right up!" Levy laughed. "Love rival, open the door. I brought Sorcerers Weekly so we can look at Gray~sama!"

"I'll be right there!" Lucy panicked, getting down from Natsu. Her eyes shifted to the torn fabric laid on the floor, she grabbed it and threw it into the trash, putting on pajamas after. Natsu sat and lounged on the couch, watching her panic.

Lucy finally opened the door, greeting everyone. "Lucy, why is Natsu here?" "Uh... Natsu was just making me some soup since I didn't feel good. He burnt it though. And I'm good now." She answered, hugging Ezra. "You can go Natsu." Lucy muttered, feeling guilty. He grinned once again, and left out the window.

"So. Let's begin~!"

_