#15 Nalu

Smut/Lime
Warnings: Biting, Dom!Natsu, Fingering, Come eating (??)
A/N: I think its canon that Natsu is a certified dumbass, but he's not here. You're welcome Natsu. So out of character Natsu. Unless it's "my best friend is gonna die" Natsu
-

        Natsu watched her, he saw her with unrivaled lust.
        His eyes racked down her body, memorizing the curves and bumps all while admiring the pale skin she wore.
         She was always so beautiful in his eyes, gorgeous even. So much more then all the other members in fairytail, though he'd never admit that. Though at the moment, with Lucy's wide chocolate colored eyes staring back at him with just as much excitement, her cheeks red with a blush she'd always had around him, and arms laying lazily over her exposed breasts in a weak attempt for modesty, he couldn't see himself on top of anyone else.
        Lucy couldn't either, she couldn't help but want everything he had to offer and more. She enjoyed the little "getaways" the two had. Although they always ended with the two in a tangle of limbs on the bed, passionate sounds waking the residents of whatever hotel they stayed at.
      She soon realised it'd be another one of those nights when he dipped down, tongue and fangs prodding at the soft flesh of her neck. She let herself make soft gasps, running her hands through his pink hair, hips thrusting forwards to achieve some kind of relief. He chuckled, pressing a thumb into her hip, maybe a warning. "Patience Luce? Can you be patient for me princess?"

    She nodded lazily, sex dropping back to the bed.

    If there was one thing she knew, it was that outside he might be an idiotic dork, but in the sheets he knew how to fuck her.

      "I can never get over how pretty you look, all submissive just for me." She nodded, eyes drooping in lust at his words. Ones she once would've kicked him for. She couldn't do that now. All she could do was whimper, nuzzling the side of his face with her cheek. Natsu laughed, the hand which was digging into her waist trailing downwards, beginning to draw lazy circles on her clit. "All this just for me? You're so generous." He teased, his middle and ring finger dipping into her heat, curling.
       He watched her gasp, back arching against his bare chest and Lucy scrambled for something to grab before settling on his shoulders. "Please make me cum Natsu?" She cried out. He nodded, biting the crook of her neck hard and pulling back. He watched with curiosity as her blood bubbled to the surface of her skin, a perfect bite mark in the making.

      "Alright babygirl, but only because you were so good for me." He grinned, hand taking on a rougher pace, his thumb frantically rubbing her clit, fingers thrusting inside Lucy and shaking her bottom half with the force.
       Lucy's mouth opened and let out squeals of pleasure, starting to kick her legs at the excessive stimulation. "Oh! Natsu I'm so close!" She cried, turning her head to look at him in the eyes, gasping at the darkened look of need clearly etched onto his face. She didn't have much time to observe as he growled, "Come for me,"
        Lucy nodded, crashing her lips on his, back arching off the bed and legs freezing, cramping as she came on his hand.

      Natsu glanced downwards, taking note of her reddened sex, once more growling with a sense of possessiveness that made her throb.
He reached up, forcing his fingers into her mouth and praising her when she sucked on them greedily.
       "Ready to go again Luce?"

She nodded eagerly.