Part 11:

Just wanted to tell you guys that I started writing one shots and you can already check the way to command one. I'll post one soon, but I really want it to be good.

Enjoy this (short) chapter !

your pov

« Hey, so where do you live ? » Peter asks you.

He had been walking with you after school for a while. It had become your little ritual, but you'd never been to the car with him. You had even walked together the day when you argued about whether geometry was useless or usefull.

« Oh, you probably don't know it. »

« Try me. »

« Trust me, you don't know it. »

« Fine. »

He waits a few seconds before continuing.

« But you know that if the reason you don't want me to know where you live is that you are ashamed of it or something, I would never see you differently no matter where you live.»

« Thank you Peter. That means a lot to me. »

That is clearly not the reason, it's actually the contrary, but it's still a really nice thing to say.

Peter and you had grew closer over the last few weeks. He was so adorable and you were crushing hard on him. You had even had a few dreams about him that had made you want to shower in holy water.

He has this adorable manner of biting his lips after he says something sweet to you and it always makes you want to know what they feel like. Yep, here he does it again.

Calm down, self tone, think about Jesus.

If only you knew that he thinks the same thing about your lips.

You had also seen Spider-Man a few times, always in the morning while walking on your way to school. You had talked to him a few times. He semdt really nice.

The first time you had an actual talk with him was after you hit a man who had taken an old lady's purse. You returned the bag to the old woman and started walking towards school when you heard a thump behind you.

« You really do know how to throw a punch. »

You turned around and ended up facing Spider-Man.

« Hi spidey. »

« Hi »

« What brings you here ? »

« Just patrolling but nothing's happening, so I'm checking on a really badass girl. »

« I see, well if you're that bored, you can walk a bit with me. »

« That seems like a great idea. »

You had talked with him for a while. He was nice, but his voice reminded you of someone. This was really frustrating.

He had walked you to school like that a few times. He always arrived out of nowhere and started talking to you. You liked it, but one day, you still asked him the question that was tormenting you.

« Do I know you ? Your voice sounds familiar. »

« Oh, uh. Uh, no, I-I d-don't think so. »

His answer was definitely suspicious but you decided to ignore it. After all, no one that you knew could be Spider-Man, right ?

This is embarrassingly short, I'm so sorry. The problem is that I know what I want to happen but I don't know where to place it and how to formulate it. Anyways, I hope you still liked this shitty short chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment if you did and I'll write one soon.

I'll sashay away now,
Ru Paul