Chapter 2

We are here!! Lina is shaking me to wake me up. I open my eyes, I see a huge, beautiful house. Welcome to your new home. Lina says.

I look at my phone. I have a message from Jeffrey- so where do you live? He asked. Tennessee, but now Boston. Cool, I live in Boston too, he said. I have to go talk to you later okay? I put my phone in my back pocket.

As I helped unload the boxes I brought mine upstairs to my huge room with a big bathroom, walking closet, and the room it's self was huge. I started unpacking and Lina knocked on my door. Come in, I say as I sat in my closet putting clothes in my dressers, and my shoes on my shoe rack.

Where are you? Lina asks. I'm my closet. Get ready we are going to the Millers house for dinner. She said. Okay. I questioned my self Miller? Jeffrey Miller? There hast to be only one Miller family in Boston. I unpacked all of my clothes and I put on a cute sun dress that's is black with and brown leather belt around it with a bow in the front. I put some black flip flops on and brushed my teeth.

The Millers P.O.V

Jeffrey get dressed, the people that just moved in next to us are coming over for dinner, there is a girl your age her name is Amelia. His parent practically yelling from down stairs. Okay. I will be ready in ten minuets. Jeffrey said to his mom and dad. Knock* knock* they opened the door and said hello. And welcomed them in and sit down at the table. That was nice and neat will food that looks so delicious. Jeffrey will be down is a minuet. I said in my head I'm I'm Jeffrey Millers house right now.

Jeffrey's P.O.V

I walked down the stairs and at the table was a beautiful girl with long brown hair, tan with brown eyes that sparkled. She looked like a girl I have seen before.

I walked up to the table and introduced my self to everyone. Hi I'm Jeffrey, I said to the beautiful girl. She said hi I'm Amelia, and shook my hand. Jeffrey sit. I heard my mom say.

Amelia's P.O.V

I looked back to see if it was Jeffrey, it was he had blue eyes, dirty blond hair. About 5'4 taller than me I'm 5'2 1/2, he came over to Lina I and introduced himself, hi I'm Jeffrey and held out his hand for me to shake.

I said back hi I'm Amelia, and shook his soft hand, and smiled at him and he smiled back at me with his brasses showing.!

And he sat down. So, where did you move from? Asked Mrs. Miller.

Tennessee, I say in kind of a quiet voice. Oh really? Mrs. Miller asked me and said wow! Long ways from home now aren't ya. Yeah, I said. Looking down at my hands.

Do you like it here on Boston so far? Asked Mr. Miller. Yeah, I mean it's a lot different from Tennessee that's for sure. And I laugh after I finished my sentence. They laugh at what I said and smiled.!

Jeffrey's P.O.V

When she laughed after she finished her sentence it was cute. She is so beautiful, I could have swore I have seen her on something before but maybe I was just mistaking her as a different girl.

We finished dinner and we said our good byes. And than Jeffrey, he stood next to me and asked me for my phone.

So I have him my phone, he put his number in my contacts and said text me beautiful.!😊 I said okay of of course and thanked Mrs, and Mr. Miller for having us over for dinner.

Lina and I walked back to the house. Lina unlocked the door and closed it was I was inside.

I went upstairs and seen that's Jeffrey had messaged me on vine. So where do you live? He asked.