Chapter 4

Next morning- I look at my clock on my night stand and it's 9:18 am. Jeffrey moved his hands to my lower stomach. I slowly tried getting up trying not to wake up because he looks so peaceful and so cute when he is sleeping. But, when I move his warm hands from my lower stomach touching my skin under one of his tank tops he wakes up. Good morning beautiful!! Jeffrey said in his morning voice. Good morning Jeffrey, did you sleep good? I asked his sitting up and looking him laying down still. Good. And I had gotten up out of bed.

I'm going to get in the shower Jeffrey, if you want you can get ready in the guest bathroom. Okay, thanks. He says with the biggest smile on his face showing off his braces.

After he walked out of my room and grabbed his bag on the way out, I shut the door and locked it. I took my clothes off, and turned the water to warm. Washed my hair and body. I turned the shower off and I got out. I had a towel laying out and I rapped my towel around my tinny body. I went to my closet to get some clothes, I found and cute summer dress and I put that's on and blow dried my hair and left if natural and brushed my teeth after, I put some mascara, and foundation on. And went to my closet to get some shoes, I found a pair of cute white sandals with my pink dress with a white belt.

~Jeffrey's P.O.V~

I had taken a shower and for dressed and brushed my teeth my hair and put some Ax on. I knocked on Amelia's door. *knock*knock* 'Hey Amelia can I come in? Yeah, She said. She unlocked the door and opened it. I just stood in the door way. She looked so beautiful!! You know you can come in Jeffrey? I hear her say. Jeffreyyyy!!! She kinda yelled. What? Oh sorry you just look so beautiful. Thanks Jeff you don't look to bad your self. And she punched my just trying to play around.

~Amelia's P.O.V~

After I was all dress and ready for the day. Someone knocked on the door. Can I come in Amelia? I hear It jeffrey. Yeah, I got unlock my door and opened it. Jeffrey just stood in the door way just staring at me. You know you can come in Jeffrey? Jeffreyyyy!! I kinda yelled. What? Oh sorry you just look so beautiful. He says and smiles and you can only see a little bit of his top braces. Thanks Jeff, you done look to bad your self. I smiled and punched him just trying to play around.

I think I'm starting to like Jeffrey. No I can't, he will never like me. I just want to tell him how I feel..

~Jeffrey's P.O.V~

She just looked so beautiful. I have know I have feelings for her. But I don't know if she will feel and what if it ruins our friend ship. Im going to take the chance and tell he how I feel.

Hey Amelia? I need to tell you something. Sure, what's up Jeffrey? Amelia I like, I know you might not think of me that way and I was worried that this would ruin our friendship if you didn't like me. Jeffrey, I like you to. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how to tell you. But I'm glad you tol- and stopped her and our her in to a hug. We hugged for about 2 minutes, than we both pulled away and smiled at each other.

Amelia may I take you on a date tonight? Yes Jeffrey you may take me on a date tonight. But before we go anywhere I'm taking a nap.

~Amelia's P.O.V~

Okay, have a good nap. I say shutting the door behind me. A few hours later I finished beach waving my hair with my wand. I was dressed for mine and Jeffrey's (first date). I was really excited!! When km with Jeffrey I feel like I'm safe and can't wait to call him mine. It's not like after this first date we are dating, no we will go on maybe one more date and than start dating but I'm not sure.

It's now 5:14 pm, I had to wake up the sleepy head. I walk upstairs open my door very slowly to see Jeffrey sleeping. I took on picture be cause he looked so peaceful.

I kiss Jeffrey on the cheek and he moves a little bit. I lay next to him where I am facing him, Jeffrey? Do you want to wake up and get ready? He slowly opens his eyes. Hey melia, he said with his eyes barley open and his weak voice when he wakes up. Hey Jeff, you might want to get up and start getting ready sense we are going out tonight and it's 5:21 pm. I sat up setting facing him.

Jeffrey sat up and put his head on my chest and rapped his hands around my lower wast reaching my lower back. I out my hands around his neck and put my head on his. We sat in that position for about four to five minutes. Until he looks at me and says Amelia, has anyone ever told you that you are a beautiful person inside and on the out, a great person, sweet, caring. Amelia I think I'm in love with you. Aww Jeffrey, you are so sweet!! I think I'm in love with you too. We both smiled and looked into each other's eyes and giggled.

Okay, Jeffrey you need to start getting ready for our DATE. Okay okay fine I will get up, but only on one condition? What is that one condition Jeffrey Eli Miller? We go on our date, and after we watch movies and cuddle all night? Okay sounds good!! I said with a smile and I start to blush. Jeffrey got ready in not even 15 minutes.