Chapter 9

I tripped over a medium tree branch. I twisted my ankle, i hurt so bad I started crying. Jeffrey tried catching me but he missed my body. Are you okay? He said. No, I twisted my ankle and It hurts so bad Jeffrey.. I said while holding much ankle crying. Let me call the ambulance. Jeffrey said. No it's okay, just bring me home and put some ice on it.

>>>Jeffrey's P.O.V<<<

A couple minuets later Amelia was balling I was trying to calm her down but she grabbed me and hugged me so tight. Jeffrey are you going to take care of me? She asked me. Of cour--!! I said be for I could finish she grabbed me and kissed me out of no where. I picked her up holding her like a baby. We were still kissing. We took a breath and I kissed her but she interred her tung in my mouth I let her. And boom make out session. She pulled way. And smiled. What why did you stop did I do something wrong? I asked with a confused look on my face. No no it's just my ankle hurts a little. She said and giggles. Oh yeah, let's get you home and wrap it and put some ice on it. I said. I carried her home. She unlocked the door. I sat her on the couch. I walked in to the bathroom to get thee first day ket and walked to the kitchen and I seen Amelia standing on her ankle. Amelia!! I kinda yelled. What Jeffrey? She said kinda scared. Get off your ankle your going to hurt it more. I said. Jeffrey it's okay it doesn't even hurt that bad. She said with pain in her face. I don't care your sitting down so it will get better faster. I said kinda angry. Okay okay I will sit down. She said. Okay thank you!! I said and winked at her and smiled. I went into the kitchen and gat a sandwich bag and put some ice in it. I put it an Amelia ankle. Ewwsh!!!! She yelled. What does it hurt that bad? I asked her holding her hand. No it's cold as frick. She said starting to laugh. We sat there for a few hours watching tv letting Amelia let her ankle rest. She fell asleep with her head on my chest and I fell asleep with my head on the couch.

3 hours later>> Amelia's p.o.v

Jeffrey and I both fell asleep it was now 7:13 pm. Jeffrey?? I said shanking him. W-what? He said rubbing his eyes. Are you hungry baby? I asked him. Yes I'm starving. He said and thank kissed me I kissed him back. What would you like for dinner? I asked. Steak!! He said rubbing my led up and down. Okay I will make steak. But what about you ankle? Said before I had gotten up. It's fine. I moved it around it didn't hurt at all. So I got up and made dinner. When I was cooking Jeffrey came in the kitchen. He put his hands on my stomach and his chin on my shoulder. Mmm.. Smells good!! He said and kissed my neck. I put the spatula that was in my hand on the counter. And turned around and kissed him. He picked me up and sat me on the counter and his hands went up my shirt . I pushed him back. Your hands are freezing. I said. I'm sorry baby. He said and started to walk away. I jumped of the counter and put my hands up his shirt and turned around and kissed me really soft picked me up again my held me so I rapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck playing with his hair and we made out.! It was SOOO good. Jeffrey let me down I have to finish cooking and he let me down. But rapped his hands around my stomach with his chin on my shoulder. While I cook he stayed in the same spot didn't move.

45 mins later

I made steak, rice, and some vegetables. We ate and when we were don't Jeffrey scooped me off my feet and ran upstairs and opened my beef room door and closed it and locked the door and sat me on my bed and kissed me. He laid beside me and I got up and got on top of him. He pulled my shirt off and he kissed me from the middle of my boobs to my neck. I moaned a little but it was hard not to. He slowly made it up to my lips. I sat up took his shirt off and kissed my from his chest to behind his ear. I whispered in his ear. "Guess who's birthday it is tomorrow?" Who's? He said and took off my shorts. It's mine silly. I said I looked at him. Is it really? He asked. Yep. I said and went back to kissing his neck than behind his ear. And he put his hands...

Sorry it's kinda short. But I hope you like it!!😊 Thank you guys so much for be here and reading my book I hope you are liking it so far. Comment anything message me. Comment if you like it please like it and I will love you for everrrrr!!😘