Installment Three

Alejandro growled low in his throat, a sound that sounded threatening despite he still being in human form. Sasha smirked at Seth and Sam; her expression clearly declaring ‘told you it was bad.’ Alejandro ran a hand through his thick hair before he snorted and walked forward, eyes on Sam, instinctively knowing he was the alpha. “You are unaware of the Marrok, so the Marrok must also be unaware of you. A stupid move, ‘wolf. The Marrok is the alpha of the alphas, and can provide far more protection to your pack then you alone can. I suggest revealing yourself quite quickly.” He paused then, noticing – as Sasha did – that Seth’s gaze was still on her. “Wulfe, why don’t you escort Sasha to her family’s cabin, then maybe the ‘wolves will be willing to listen, hmm?”

Wulfe didn’t get two feet closer to Sasha before Seth growled, eyes the starch yellow of his wolf, “Don’t touch her, vampire.” The pack, the pride, and Wulfe froze at the town, unfamiliar and gravely – the voice of his wolf.

“Well shit.” Muttered Sasha, eyeing the ‘wolf now, her eyes icy blue once again as she started towards him, or rather stalked, “Let me put this simply, Wolf.” She declared, addressing the wolf, not the boy, as the wolf was in command, “I am a Cat, you are a Wolf. That rarely keeps good company, don’t you –“ Her father had reached out to touch her, and draw her away but Seth’s wolf had already snatched her, pulling her protectively towards him with a growl.

“Mine.” He snarled, his wolf’s intentions already being placed in the open, and the pride hissed in near unison.

Markus, her father, narrowed his eyes, while Sasha rolled her own, “Let the girl go, Wolf. A wolf is not proper company for my daughter. Release her now.” The Wolf snarled at the suggestion, hugging her tighter against him.

Finally tired of being talked about in the third person, Sasha took control, reaching up and slapping the wolf hard, “Release me now. You’re squeezing me to tight.” Instantly she was released, and she stumbled back in surprise at how quickly the wolf obeyed her. She watched him quietly, before smiling at her father and King, “Excuse us. We must talk. I’ll be back shortly. If I need help I’ll yell. We both know I’ll be heard.” Snarling and hissing, her father, and brother manage to agree, her King only nodding with a distrusting glance at the wolf.

Ignoring Seth’s Alpha, she grabbed the shirt on his chest and tugged him behind her towards a private clearing, the Wolf following willingly. “You better understand right now, you stupid wolf. Cats and Wolves do not mate, ever! You have no right even attempt to claim me as y-“ She was cut off when the wolf rolled his eyes, grabbed her and kissed her hard.

 ---------------------------------------------------

Seth watched somewhere deep with in the recess of his mind, ‘What the hell are you doing!’ He screamed. He might not be the one in control but he could feel the Wolf grab the Cat, tug her against their body and kiss her solidly, though he was pleased with the effective way of shutting her up. Doing what you weren’t. The wolf responded, pleased with himself as he pulled back and stared down at their Cat, breathless and starry eyed. Mine. He thought firmly, both wolf and Indian. She might not agree now, but she was his. And she would learn it soon enough – if he had anything to say about it.

Seth fought then, using the Wolf’s expression of pleasure to force him into submission until he was in control again, his eyes returning to their soft brown tone, and he watched her in silence as she blinked before turning pissed again, “What the hell! You kissed me.”

Seth smirked, “No, the wolf did.”

He watched as her expression cleared, taking in his eyes and realized he was in control again. “Oh, I, uh, see . . .” She stumbled over the words, before frowning and huffing, deciding to be pissed again, “Why the fuck didn’t you stop him?”