Installment Five

Sasha relaxed on the couch in Paul’s home, half stretched across Seth’s lap as Aquanette brought her a plate of Sushi. Seth’s hand ghosted gently over her side, tickling her gently even as she shook her head at the strange turn of events. Her new pack had to be the oddest pack out there, she thought good naturedly, picking up a piece of raw fish. Her Alpha, and her mate were ‘wolves, she was a ‘cat, and her Alpha’s mate was half fish. It was the strangest thing she had ever heard of, much less been a part of.

Aqua sat down on Paul’s lap, leaning back against him as she sipped on a glass of salt water, and finally the pack meeting was ready to start. “Clearly Sam is not happy with us separating, though he’s not planning on kicking us out of La Push, though he’s made it clear he wants nothing to do with the Marrok. However, I still feel it is with in our best interest to inform the Marrok of us. Especially considering we’re apparently very unique with our ideas of mates.” The once violent male said with a wink to the mermaid, and Sasha.

Sasha rolled onto her back, looking up into the face of the ‘Wolf that she’d spent the majority of the last few weeks with, a soft sigh leaving her. “We’ll want to contact him soon I think. Before someone in the Pride slips about us.” She stated. The Pride had gone back home a week earlier, though unfortunately Wulfe had to leave as well to report he had made no progress with the Cullens, though he’d found out about something called the Volturi who where now ready to rage war on the Mistress. Apparently the two types of ‘Vampires’ weren’t to keen on getting to know each other. But regardless. They had all left to go back home, and now she found herself staying with her new pack. Here in La Push, Washington.

Seth nodded in agreement, stroking his mate’s silky hair absentmindedly, “No, I agree completely. The sooner we come out, the better. We don’t need to come out to the public, but we do need to come out to the Marrok. And hopefully he’ll even help us find out why we took on the appearance of Shape Shifters before. And if any others of the old pack end up being ‘wolves, it’d be nice to already have his support and help.

Paul pulled out the paper in his pocket then, squeezing his mate’s hand gently before finally dialing the numbers, taking a deep breath, “Hello? I’m looking for the Marrok. My name is Paul Lahote, Alpha of the La Push pack of ‘Wolves.”

Sasha smiled as she leaned up, and briefly pressed a kiss to Seth’s lips, startling the ‘Wolf who knew his mate rarely showed this kind of affection, still being too new to their relationship. They shared a small smile as they watched Paul’s face break into a smile, “Yes sir, we’re deeply relieved to find out about you . . . and about what we really are . . . or rather, what we aren’t.”

Sasha leaned back as she listened to Paul explain the events of recent, before agreeing to keep in touch after he’d been assured that there were no problems with his pack, and that they now had the backing of the Marrok’s pack.

“Welcome to a whole new world you never knew existed, Seth . . .” Sasha teased before settling back against her mate, and eating another piece of Sushi. Yes, this new pack would take some getting used to  . . . but the kitten was already feeling at home. Was already feeling like it was a perfect family.

Her perfect Family . . .