Chapter 1 : Moving Day

SHEYLA'S P.O.V :

I looked around my surroundings as I realized that im in a car. I looked to my left and see a person inside the car too. He looked about my age. everything seems kinda fogged up as I can't tell what he looks like. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Just silence. I tried again but I couldn't no matter how hard I tried. I looked ahead of me, and before I knew it-

I jolted up, waking up from my dream. Or more like a nightmare as it seems to be. It happens almost everynight ever since that day. I don't want to talk about it, as of right now I need to get ready before I miss my flight. Where you might ask? Well, right now I live in Waco, Texas. I live alone as my parents are never home. They are always working and basically negleted me from their lives. My cousin Morgan who is my favorite, as she does whatever her haert desires. I admire her for that. She messaged me, asking if I want to live with her in Australia.

'Why the hell not?' I thought. I can start a new life. I can forget what happened. So with that I told her that I would move in with her, and that brings us here today. I finished packing my last bags, and head straight to the front door. I stopped in my tracks and look back in my house, taking it all in knowing that I most likley won't come back. To many memories. I waited outside for my taxi, once it arived I put my thngs in the trunk and got in the back seat.

"Where to Ma'am?"

"To the airport please" The driver nodded his head and took off. The whole ride there was pretty much silent so there no reason for me to describe what happen in the car. I passed through all the security with no problem, so all I have to do is wait for my flight to be called. And let me tell you. It took forever for them to call my flight. I've been sitting there for hours.

"Gate 28, Flight to Sydney, Australia is now boarding" as the lady from the loud speaking called my flight, I jumped up from my seat boarding on the plane. I looked at my ticket, reading it to find my seat. A29. Great a window seat. I found my seat and I waited patiently for my flight to take off.

Once everyone have been seated, I felt the plane to move forward indicating that we are about to take off.

____________________________________________________

The flight had ended, and let me tell you it was the longest plane ride I've ever been on. Although, I did slept through most of it. Anyways I walked away from the plane with my carryons and towards where all the luggages are. I waited to find my bags - which wasn't much - and went to find Morgan at the pick up area.

"Hey, just landed. Where are you?" I sent her a quick text, and she replied almost instantly.

"By the entrance"

"k"

"Hold on, I think I see you! Look up." I did what she said and looked up, only to be met with a pair of green eyes. I smiled and ran up to her, dropping my bags on the floor. Her arms were wide open for me to embrace her in a bone crushing hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever!' I exclaimed. She nodded her head.

"Come on. Let go home yea?" Her Australian accent thick. Nodding my head, we walked out the entrance and to my new home. 

Thanks for reading! First chapter yay! See ya soon, bye