Mewni

Star's P.O.V

This adventure is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm exploring new worlds, meeting new people, and I've made four new friends who I know will be my besties for life.

It feels great to be part of a group that includes other magical beings like myself. They don't call it magic, but power. Colossus is a bit creepy, like Janna and Tom, but that's what I love about her. She's my freaky demon sister, and I think she's absolutely gorgeous. She's only a year younger than me, but she's so powerful and mature.

Mabel is my favorite in this group. She's sweet, energetic, and fascinated by the cute creatures that come out of my wand. She's absolutely adorable, and even though humans are precious, she's the cutest one I've ever met.

As for Steven, he's a charming guy and an excellent commander, but he lacks confidence. He's only a couple of months older than me and is also cute, but in an attractive way. From what I've seen, he has the same type of magic as me. Even though I still have a crush on Marco, I can't help but feel a little attracted to Steven.

I brought my backpack so I could take my Book of Spells with me on this trip back to Mewni. I wanted to make sure Glossaryk could come along, too. We stopped by Steven's house to fetch my book of spells because I wanted to be prepared for whatever awaits me in Mewni.

——————————

Soon enough, when our adorable pink Lion landed, we found ourselves in my beloved home Echo Creek.

Wait! What?!

I looked around to confirm it; this was definitely Echo Creek, to be exact, Marco's neighborhood, my home away from home.

We were right in the middle of the road, and my friends were looking around, confused.

"Wow, this isn't what I expected Mewni to be like," Colossus said as she helped Mabel get off Lion.

"This isn't Mewni; this is my Earth home, Echo Creek," I corrected them.

"We're not in Mewni?!" Steven asked, sounding surprised. I looked over to see him checking Lion's collar. "But the collar says we are!" he said.

While human technology is great, it can sometimes be unreliable. But as a magical princess, I know that sometimes the simplest solution is the best: my dimensional scissors.

It then dawned on me that we didn't need Steven and Peridot's teleportation collar or Lion's roar; I had the power to create portals to take us anywhere we wanted to go.

I reached into my purse and pulled out my borrowed dimensional scissors to test something out. How could I have forgotten I had these?

I cut a hole in the air to create a portal to the School. If it can take me there, maybe it can take us to Mewni.

My new friends stared at the portal that appeared from my scissors. "You had that this entire time!" Steven asked me, sounding a tad annoyed.

"Hang on," I told him, trying to focus on the location I wanted my scissors to take me. I concentrated on Mewni and opened the scissors to cut a hole. But nothing happened, no portal or anything. I tried again and again, but with no luck.

Out of anger and panic, I started cutting holes and making portals to every other place I could think of, but none of them led to my home kingdom.

"Argh!" I growled, throwing the scissors to the ground. "What's keeping us from going to Mewni? Why can't I go home?" I was starting to lose my head.

I fell into despair, worried for my Mom and Dad, and when I fell to my knees, holding my wand close to my face, Steven's sweet voice touched my heart. He knelt down next to me and softly stroked my hair, trying his best to comfort me. Right now, it seemed hopeless, and I was getting desperate at this point.