6~ Limerack: City of Illusions

3rd P.O.V:

As Natsu, Happy, Miku, Gray and Deepika arrive at Limerack, Natsu runs outside and kisses the cement ground, "I'm never riding the train anymore!!" "You say that constantly and it's the same thing when we go on missions..." Gray stated and smirked.

"Aye.." Happy sweat dropped along with the rest of the group. As the mages walked out of the station, Natsu stated, "Man I'm hungry! C'mon Happy, let's go find a restaurant!!" "Aye Sir!" replied the exceed as they took off in an instant.

"Well that didn't take very long.." Deepika sighed, "I guess I should go with him, in the meantime you make your way to this adorable ice headed penguin." she whispered the second part to Miku who was now blushing fifty shades of red, "Pika-Chan!! You know I can't handle being alone with a hot guy!!"

With that said, Deepika left to follow Natsu into a restaurant.

Miku's P.O.V:

Oh. My. Friggin. Ramen... I'm alone with Gray Fullbuster! This isn't natural!! A girl like me shouldn't even be in the same CITY as an effin hottie like him! Deep breaths Miku... Look say something to brake the silence! "So... How's you and your girlfriend..?"

"Huh?.....Oh right, uh... Pretty good we've been going out for sometime... but she gets too clingy sometimes..." Gray sighed. Okay I should take notes! he doesn't like clingy girls. No, wait I should just listen... I'm starting to sound like Juvia-San...

"O-Oh really...? Well at least you have someone to share your love with..." I replied with tears almost coming down my face. Gah dammit! Don't get too emotional!! Ugh nope can't stop it.... prepare for humiliation...

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands grab my waist, "Well hello there, why is a pretty lady like you crying?" his whisper sounded seductive yet familiar... Oh no... it's him... "You... Your back!! I thought you went to jail!!" I stated, my whole body trembled in fear.

"Well believe it sweat heart, I'm back, but more needy for that love you gave me before..." He stroked my check and I smacked his hand away and began to run... I don't know where... but I know it's away from that dirty bastard....

Gray's P.O.V:

Okay so, when Deepika left to chase after that hot headed idiot, I was alone with Miku. The atmosphere was a bit tense but she broke the silence with a question about my 'girlfriend'.

I answered with a lot of hesitation and I looked away from her from a second, and the next thing I knew it, I was gonna try to hug her but my hands made a way to her hips. What the hell!?

She turns and tears flooded her eyes and she yells, "You! Your back!! I thought you were in jail!!" "Miku..! Calm down! Its me! Gray!" I say as I wipe a tear on her soft, pale face. She smacks my hand away and starts to run away.

What's up with Miku? I chase after her and she turns to an ally with a dead end, she notices and she screams, "DONT GET NEAR ME!! YOU SICK BASTARD!!" "Miku! It's me!! Gray!!" I shout as I run up to her, grab her shoulders and look at her eyes.

You know, I haven't really noticed this... but her eyes are different colors... Like her eyes are as electric blue as her hair... but their clouded..?

Deepika's P.O.V:

Okay so I ran off to find Natsu and Happy... but they were eating like there was no effin tomorrow! Well not that I mind, I find it hilarious, but then I realized I have to pay for this!!

"Oh! Hey Deepika! Wanna bite?" Natsu asked just as he was about to stuff a hamburger in his mouth. My stomach growled and I clenched my stomach. I love food!! But if I eat like a pig in front of him I'm gonna freaking die of embarrassment!

Well, I guess a bite wouldn't hurt... "Sure! Wait did you pay for this already..?" I asked, with a lot of concern cause I don't have enough jewel to cover all of us T^T

"Well yeah why?" He asked with a full mouth. "No reason!" I cheered as I began to eat. After about 5 seconds I started stuffing my face with spicy food!! Yummy!!!

So it was after we finished eating, and Natsu, Happy and myself are walking down the street, and we see a girl with light blue hair run down and turn to an ally. A man that seemed familiar followed behind her, in a rush to retrieve her.

Oh shit... THAT WAS MIKU AND GRAY!! OOOH WHAT DID GRAY DO TO MI-CHAN?! I feel my face getting really hot and Natsu asks with concern, "Deepika, what's wrong?" "IM ABOUT TO MAKE THAT WALKING POPSICLE IN TO A SMOOTHIE FOR HURTING MIKU!!" I yelled with rage. I ran after the two with the exceed and Natsu behind me as I chased them to their current location.

3rd P.O.V:

As Gray stared in to Miku's eyes, Miku was hyperventilating, while mumbling curse words. "Miku, Please listen to me! I'm not 'him' okay, I'm Gray..! You don't need to worry anymore, I'm here... to protect you..." Gray whispers with kindness.

Miku's eyes soon start to clear up, and she then is knocked out cold. "GRAY FUCKING FULLBUSTER WHAT DID YOU DO TO MIKU!!" Deepika yelled with fury, as she tried to jump Gray but was stopped by Natsu.

"I didn't do anything... she must've been under someone's magic... Anyways we need to complete the mission and get Miku to rest in her dorm." Gray ordered. "Who died and made you king, Ice Princess?" Natsu grunted.

Gray explains what happened and Deepika orders, "Okay look, Natsu, Happy and Gray, go complete the mission. I'll take care of Miku, Im going to take her back to the guild and make sure she's okay." "You sure your gonna be okay on your own?" Natsu asks with concern.

Deepika giggles, "Don't worry Natsu, I'll be fine, just complete the mission and come back to me-- uh I mean the guild, come back to the guild safely!" With that said, Deepika carried Miku on her back while running to the train station. Deepika, Natsu, Happy, and Gray think about their team member, Miku... Please be alright...