Confused

CHAPTER - V

You woke up late this morning, headache was also killing you with full force, felt like your head gonna explode in any minutes. You tried to sit up on the bed and looked around the room. You noticed that you were sleeping in bedroom, someone must have brought you into the room otherwise you’ll find yourself sleeping on the floor out of the bedroom. The room kept scarily quite as never happened before, living with these twelve monkeys and quite is the word from the far away kingdom. You got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

You needed to search those boys as they had to fly back to Seoul this evening and now it was freaking afternoon now and nobody haven’t packed anything because of last night cocktail party. You left the room as soon as you finished your daily routine and also packing some stuffs in the room. Then, headed to the Xuichen’s room first, you gasped because of the scene you have just seen. All were sleeping on the floor; none of them were didn’t even bother to sleep on not even a crouch. You felt pity for their fans; they have no idea that their dream boys are the ones who are living their live like this. (We all know ‘EXO’ very well, isn’t it? But they are perfectly imperfect for us, right?)

“WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!” you shouted a bit, otherwise they will not wake up if you waking up them softly. All started moving like rolling on the floor.

 “OK~~ OK~~ We will get up..” Suho answered lazily. “No will! You must get up now if you all don’t want to miss the flight!” you hissed them and they all gasped and ran to the bathroom.“Who’s in there? Come out now! There are dozen of people waiting outside!” Suho hissed the man inside the bathroom.

Later, Chen came out ‘Why so serious, man? You are the one who wake up late” he retorted. Then, he found Luhan is still sleeping on the floor. “Oh, that’s strange! He’s not with us in this room. And when did he come back? From, where?” Chen asked but he knew where Luhan was last night.

Everyone is busy for preparing and no one really heard what Chen said but you heard it clearly. You don’t know why but you keep praying that he didn’t sleep in the same bedroom with you last night. What if he found out about you?

Weirdly, Luhan avoiding you during the trip back to Korea. That’s make you more nervous and afraid. You thought he already found out that’s why he pretend like this.

---------------------------------------------------------------

In Luhan mind = *Wait! Why did I avoiding, __ [Y/N]? He is a boy! I was accidently sleeping with him on the same bed. So what? Nothing special, isn’t? I also slept with EXO member all the time too but this time the feeling is so strange!*

In your mind = *Why did Luhan keep avoiding me all the time? Even though he talks to me, he didn’t look into my eyes directly. What happened?*

You really curious to know why is he being like this… because till last night party, he and your relationship was still good. You want to know why? But all of your thoughts washed away when you answered your phone. It was from Minja. “Yeoboseyo? Minja?” you answered. “[Y/N], where are you? Are you coming back now?” her voice is cracking and obviously shaking, seem like she has to control too much not to show her worrying side. But you still caught it. “I’m mow at ICN airport now. What happened, Minja? Is that a bad news? Don’t scare me and just shoot the main point” you said. “It’s your mother… It’s serious, really serious. Her condition is not so well and the doctor wants to see you immediately, like now. Can you come?” she asked. “WHAT!! But why? The doctor said that the operation was great. He told me no need to worry anymore. Was he just comforting me that time?” you sound a bit louder as mixed with anger and worry. You sound is loud enough to hear by a few members standing not very far from you. Especially, Chen frowned and just focused on your words.

As soon as the phone call is over, you rush to the manger and asked for leave. He knew you story already so it’s not so difficult for ask. He even told you not to worry about the work and just come back only when your mom feeling better. He’s really a nice person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When you arrives the hospital, you mom is already in ICU. Minja was waiting in front of the hospital so as soon as you arrived she led you to the doctor’s office. “Have a seat, dear” Dr.Choi said. “What’s happening doc? You said that her condition is no need to worry anymore and now she’s in ICU?” you asked him confusingly. His face looks sad, “I didn’t lying dear, and her operation was great and her condition also getting better… But the problem is treatment… Most of the medicines are too strong for her to take it, for her safety that medicine must have…We have no choice…” he explained. “So, what will happen to her next” you asked while crying. “We already stopped the treatment and trying her to gain more energy first. Then, we will continue treatment again. And you need to stay beside your mom. Can you stay?” he asked. “Of course, I’ll doc! I’m the only family member and she’s my mom” you said.

When you and Minja get outside of the office, she said she’ll make you for a leave for a month. No words coming out from your mouth and you just nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After two weeks, back in EXO’s dorm,

“It’s been two weeks that he’s gone. Manger Hyung said he took a leave for his mom’s health. Hope his mom will fine soon!” D.O started the conversation in the silence room. Kris nodded, “Should we go to the hospital?” he asked. “I also want to go but if you all appear in hospital, some stupid rumors will be spread in a minute….” Suho said. “I try to contact his cell phone but he didn’t pick it up all the time. Maybe her mom’s condition is really serious” D.O said…

D.O, Kris, Suho and Luhan are sitting in the EXO-K’s living room but only Luhan is not get into the conservation and his mind is somewhere else. Maybe he didn’t even hear what his members are talking about.

Kris looked at Luhan and he noticed that Luhan is look like soul travelling to somewhere. Kris looked back at other members and whispered, “What’s wrong with him?”. The two just shook their heads, “As I noticed, he’s being like this since we got back from China. I don’t know why?” D.O softly whispered. Suddenly Luhan stood up and rush to EXO-M’s dorm. The three left in K’s living room with confused faces and looking each other weirdly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued,

//I have no words to say.... I know I took too much time to update this story... If I have to say the truth, I lost the feeling... There are so many things happen in my life. I had a big fight.... A serious one with my MOM... I want to change my career and she rejected my decision.. blah blah blah.....//

**As you all know, there are some shocking things happen in our beloved EXO...... First Kris's issue and later Baek's dating news.. I don't know what to say anymore but I never stop supporting EXO and each and everyone of the members...**

//And whoever waiting for this story, stay tune, I'll end this up tonight no matter what!!//