Love You

CHPTER - VI

//Do you remember that all past chapter arethe things what had happened last sicx month, right? Now it's back to reality time//

“NOOOOOOOOOO……!!!!!” Luhan shouted in his room. He seems really depressed and miserable. He shook his head roughly. His hands messed up his chocolate brown hair. “NO! This can not be happened to me! I am not that kind of man! I’m STRAIGHT!” he yelled himself. He was in great distress over himself. Because of his loud voice, the rest of his friends went into his room to check him. Luhan was sitting on the edge of his king size bed and his hair was a mess which totally looked like a nest. They looked at Luhan like they were watching a kind of weird animal was sitting in front of them. Suho approached him slowly then he sat beside him, “Lulu, what had happened to you? Why you shouted earlier? Is there something that make you scare?” he asked him worried.

Luhan nodded for his question which means ‘Yes’. Suho widened his eyes looked at the others. “What is that thing, Lulu? Sehun asked as he took a place beside him. “T...that th…thing i...is m...myself” Luhan answered them in a whisper. His voice was broken. The rest didn’t know why but they sure that Luhan was now afraid of himself in a weird way.

“What did you just say? You mean you scare yourself?” Lay said as he wanted to make sure what Luhan just said. Luhan raised his head heavily and looked at his friends, his eyes showed how he felt and how he pressed by the feeling. His beautiful eyes were not shining brightly and sparkling likes the others day anymore. They were now dull and lost the sparkles. “I hate myself…. Why I changed? I mean I’m celebrity who should be impressed to others by his is now doing and pushing himself in the wrong way” Luhan explained to everyone in the room. “OK, you need to tell us first what changes happen to you now?” Xiumin hissed him.

“I…..I…. I think…. I start to like boys…” Luhan whispered enough to let everyone in the room could hear.

Everyone in the room sharing amazed glance and gasped. Sehun and Tao fainted on his sentences and jaw dropped.

“I….is h...he he...here… o…one of u...us... h…here??” Kris asked awkwardly.

Luhan lifted his heavy head and stared at doe-eyed boy… Luhan chuckled softly then shook his head slowly and denied Kyungsoo question. He still keeping curve line on his pinkish soft lip, “Don’t worry. None of you are him. Calm down” he whispered enough to let all his friends heard.

“Is that….. Is that….. _____[Y/N]. Our manager’s assistant??” Chen asked while widened his eyes bigger than Kyungsoo.

Luhan formed a cured line on his pinkish lips. The eyes which were dull are also started to shine with the sparkles… Yes, he happy… although he only heard your name make him feel butterflies in his stomach…

“S…so y…you a…are g…gay?” Sehun stuttered. Everyone in the room is looking at Luhan and waiting for answer. “I have no idea. Because in my entire life, I never had an interest in any boys. I even had a girlfriend in high school and now I have just fallen for a boy who I haven’t known for very long time” Luhan said. Everyone let out a heavy sign and looked confuse.

“Can I say something?” Chen requested. Everyone nodded and waited for what he will say, “Are you guys really sure, that he is a ‘BOY’? Chen said. All surprise, “What do you mean, Chen? Explain what you had just said” Suho command.

“I’m not 100% sure but think about it! His voice is too much girly and a bit sound like Amber’s voice. No offense, you guys know what I mean, right? And the next thing is have you seen him half naked. Look our Manager Hyung, sometimes he comes out from the bathroom with half naked and change his cloths in front of us. You can say that [Y/N} is a shy boy but not once or twice, it happens all the time” Chen said.