Chapter 6: Witch Twins.

So so so so so so so so sorry for the long wait! School finally finished and summer is here! For anyone who is still reading, I do not know when I'll get another chapter out. I'm focusing all my writing energy on my Kuroshitsuji(Black Butler) fanfic and an unpublished Fairy Tail fanfiction. Also, I haven't read or written anything Jalice in way too long. I'll have to get back into my vibe. Please be patient, thanks.

Disclaimer: Stephenie Meyer owns these characters and Twilight. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter Six: Witch Twins.

"Alice? Alice, wake up, please."

Someone was shaking me. I groggily opened my eyes, my vision focusing. It was dim in the room, the side table's lamp casting a soft glow. Jasper was sitting on the edge of my bed, his hands on either side of my waist.

"Alice?"

I reached up to brush my bangs out of my eyes and that was when I realized my cheeks were wet. I was crying. Drops of salty water were running down the panes of my face, leaving glistening paths behind.

"Hmm…?" I mumbled softly.

"Alice… who's Alec?" Jasper asked slowly, as if he was unsure if this question was appropriate.

I looked up at him and focused on his seemingly endless emerald gaze that was flecked with gold from the lamp light. My mind was slowly uncovering the memories of my newest nightmare. It wasn't of Bella this time.

Alec was my brother, my twin. I was Jane, his sister, his twin. It was during the Salem witch trials. It was Jane's memories. She was beckoning me. She was asking for my help.

"Alec is a thirteen-year-old boy, who is being sought out by his twin sister Jane."

Jasper just gazed at me, confusion all over his face.

I sighed. "I had a dream, or rather a nightmare. A spirit contacted me, Jane; she showed me her last memories."

Jasper nodded, taking in this information. "Okay and she wants you to help her find her brother?" I nodded, impressed at Jasper's quick fitting together of information. "Where?" he asked, after another moment of thought.

I paused and frowned. "I-I don't know…"

"Don't stress yourself over it then. We can't do anything about it if the location is unknown."

I shook my head quickly. "No, I-I need to help. I must."

Jasper sighed and brushed the left over tears off of my face. "Okay, alright. We can wait and see if ya' are given anythin' else by this spirit. Is that okay?"

I inhaled and nodded slightly. I guess that's all I could do at the moment. Why were spirits so frustrating? I want to help her; I want to help the both of them. I couldn't bare the thought of losing my younger sister, and now I got a vivid taste of how Jane feels. I just need the location and I would be on my way.

"Alright, what are we doing today?" I asked, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"It's five in the mornin' Alice," Jasper replied, watching my face intently.

I groaned and fell back on the cushion of the pillow and tangled sheets covering the bed. "I'm getting highly annoyed at these pesky ghosts," I mumbled before throwing the motel comforter over my head.

I heard Jasper chuckle from under my covering and the weight beside me lifted. With the soft sounds of padding feet, I guessed Jasper walked back to bed to try and get back to sleep for a bit more. I sighed once and shut my eyes, falling back into luckily this time, a dreamless sleep.