Chapter 3: Is She Alone?

Hey my readers(:

I finally have chapter three done. But it isn't really edited, so if there are any mistakes, my apologies.

This chapter is about our lovely Rosalie case and what exactly happened to her, but is she alone? >:) You have to read to find out.

If any of you peoples are interested in EVP's, check out this site and hear some really cool ones! (take out the brackets) www(.)spirits(-)speak(.)com

Enjoy(:

Disclaimer: I do not own the Twilight Saga.

Chapter Three: Is She Alone?

The morning passed quickly and Jasper got comfortable.

He seemed like a decent guy, one I could be happy with. That is if he was even remotely interested.

I hope he’s single. I wonder what his type is. Is it tall blondes with lots of curves and long tanned legs? I bet there are tonnes of girls like that in the south. He is probably from the south, his accent sounds Texan. It’s a sexy accent, if I were to be completely honest.

God, why the hell am I having these thoughts? For all I know he could have a girlfriend or even wife – though I didn’t see a wedding band so he probably doesn’t. Though, that doesn’t mean he’s single.

Dammit! I have to focus on the cases, not the incredibly gorgeous guy sharing a motel room with me. I have tons of time to focus on a relationship later. I’ll probably never hear from Jasper again after this little journey is done. So I’ll just find myself a nice guy after, Samantha can help me with that at her bar. Twenty-three is young, I have time.

But did I really? Just look at all these ghosts I’ve helped. Some of them were barely teenagers, like Seth. The poor kid was only fifteen before his abusive mother killed both him and his older sister, Leah, in a drunken rage.

I sighed as I exited the motel bathroom, now dressed in a lavender coloured sundress with silver flip-flops on my tiny feet. My short dark hair was nicely straightened with a pair of white Coach Sunglasses on my head and my Guess bag slipped over my shoulder.

“Ready?”

I looked up and smiled, seeing Jasper standing by the dark wood door. “Yeah, let’s go.”

~Paranormal:Fate~

“Alice! Jasper! Over here!” Jessica called from under one of the many white tents of the Rochester Public Market. Mike was packing up the last of his equipment while Angela and Ben grabbed their own stuff.

“So where is this place?” I asked.

“Down the street at this small diner,” Mike answered.

Jasper gave a curt nod and helped Mike with the bags. Ben was supporting Angela, her legs must have been sore today. Jessica led the way, with me by her side.

“So do you know what kind of things happen at this diner?” I asked Jessica curiously.

She shrugged her camisole covered shoulders. “Objects are moved, a cold breeze blows through tightly closed rooms, and chairs are slid across the floor. It also seems that pregnant women or mothers are always given pillows for their seats or crayons and colouring books for their children. I find it sweet but some of the other customers find it creepy.”

I nodded and smiled softly. “I believe this spirit wished to be a mother. She sounds maternal and will probably connect best with Angela.”

“We could still use your help though.”