{2} He's Justin Bieber?!

Just as Mr. Smith walked in I clicked off my iPod and pulled out one of my favorite books, not bothering to look up when he said, "Class, we've got a new student in our class. He just moved here from Atlanta. The most of you probably know who he is, but please, act normal. Justin, you can take that empty seat in the back, right next to Selena." Justin is handsome. I knew without even looking up. By the sound of the girls gasps I can almost see his deep brown eyes and the shining brown hair. "Hey." Justin slid into the seat beside me. Only hearing a muffled thud as he dropped my backpack to the floor. I nodded, giving him only a second of attention before I returned to the book.

Mr. Smith asked us all to turn our books to page 214, almost giving Justin the sign to lean in and say, "Mind if I share?" I hesitated, then slowly nodded before pushing the book all the way over with my elbow so it almost tilted over the edge of my desk. He moved his chair closed, his tan skin touched mine in his movement. As the classroom got quieter I tried to ignore all the critical comments like: He is so hot, stunning, why does he have to sit with that freak?! 

By the time I got to lunch, everyone was talking about Justin. "O-M-G. Did you see him?" Demi sat beside me. She opened her usual box of salad that consisted of: salad, cucumber and some kind of dressing. "Oh please, not you too," I begged, taking a bite of my green apple. "You would so not say that if you just had the guts to look up and actually look at him," she said, her moth full of salad. "You haven't seen him?" Vanessa threw her nutri grain bar on our lunch table before sitting down. I gazed down at my food and shook my head. "I sat next to him in English," I said, taking another big bite of my apple. "We were almost forced to share a book." Demi dropped her fork. "Forced? Well that must have been horrible for you, that must have really sucked." Vanessa smiled and rolled her eyes at Demi's irony. "I know you don't like the guy, but just this morning you were listening to his music," Demi said. "Wait what?!" I dropped my apple down on the lunch table, making it fall off the table and down on the ground. "I thought you knew Justin Bieber was the new kid," Vanessa said. "How would I know, I didn't even see him!" I dropped my head in my hands feeling embarrassed because I was so rude to him. I picked up my apple from the floor, put it in the center of my napkin and folded the edges all around. Now he would never talk to me again because of how rude I was.