{1} New Kid

"Wake up" My mother's, loud voice rang in my ears as my eyes slowly opened only to close again as the bright sun hit them. Even though I couldn't see the clock, I knew that it was about 07.30 and that my mother was downstairs making breakfast. "Hurry! The clock is ticking," she kept on yelling. Her voice hoarse, raspy, like she smokes a pack a day, even though she only tried smoking once when she was young. I slowly got up, quickly replying her so she wouldn't keep on yelling. "I'm up!" I tip-tapped over the cold, brown parquet floor and grabbed some clothes on the way.

"Guess who?" Demi's cold, clammy palms pressed hard against my chin as her silver diamond ring left a mark on my skin. I stopped and tried to think of the last person she would ever want to be mistaken for. "Is it Hannah Montana?" She yanked away, grossed out. "Ew. Are you serious?" I grinned and raised my shoulders as if I didn't know. Even though I did know. She grabbed the hood of my sweatshirt and flicked it off my head, then squinted at my earbuds and asked, "What are you listening to?" I reached inside my pocket and handed it over to her. I watched as her eyes almost fell out, "What the? Justin Bieber? I thought you hated the guy. And no wonder you don't hear a thing. Cold the volume be any louder?" I shrugged and grabbed the rest of the books out of my locker. "I like his new record. It's.. different." I said as the bell rang and I closed the locker shut. I just told her I'd see her at lunch and headed towards class. I walked towards my seat at the back and avoided the foot Taylor Swift puposely had placed in my path. I slid into my seat and dropped my backpack on the empty seat beside me and started waiting for the "always late" teacher.

I parked my car in the overcrowded parking lot, knowing I was late for my first day at school. I locked the car and jogged towards the big door that had a font on it that said: "Entrance." Just before I went inside I could hear distant screams from the girls I met on the gas station. I knocked on a square wooden door and took the first step inside only a second later. "Hi. Justin Bieber. I am new." The man who I believed was the principal looked up at me with a smile and pointed at the chair that was placed above the desk, "Please." I sat down, placed my backpack on my lap and waited for him to continue.