Part 24

Manan ss:The Vampire's Hunter.

Part-24

Unknown p.o.v.

Love u can't sleep u have to help me I'm dying slowly I'm control my self but I'm saving everything for u.I'm waiting for u from the past 2yrs u to break the spell.I'm not gonna leave anyone who make u distant from me.I will kill them for sure making my love away from.Don't worry love I'm still gonna direct u.Just waiting for perfect timing.

Scene shift

Hunter-why the heck Roy did u come here.what do u want now. I got my Ashira back its enough for me just leave me and her.

R evily -hahahaha Ashira where did it comes from he hold his collar she is not Ashira and u know that well. She is Nandini our enemies mate u r protecting her from me Nope u can't help her now.I have all the proof regarding this.

Hunter pushed him on the floor correcting his shirt collar and placed his right leg on his neck

H-she may be Nandini for u but for me she is my Ashira.What did u think she will belive that shitty proof.Nope she belive me and threw him on the door.

R-Big mistake shoving the blood from his lips u r standing against me for that girl .U will regret the decision.

Scene shift

Ashira(Nandini) woke up from her sleep with a dull face she is continuously seeing the same dream a grave with a lots of black rose she don't what's the hidden meaning.She noticed a letter with a beautiful black rose on the table. She was confused and took the letter.

N-love I'm waiting for u this will help me to come near u.This black rose will help u to find me. Keep this with u.She was more confused now she took the rose and smelled it she can see the same grave and a man who is turning his back she can't see his face there is a beautiful black rose tattooed on his right hand which make it sexy.Suddenly Hunter enter into her room and saw her looking something.

H-Ashira he spoked loudly to distract her

A-haa what happened

H-what r u starring for the long time .She looked at her hand but there is no black rose.

A-nothing

H-hmm I'm here to ask u something about

A-what confusingly

H-Black rose

A-I don't know

H-its ok take rest and he moved out from there.She started searching for the black rose she didn't find anywhere.She feel something in her hair and shocked to see the black rose on it.

Sorry for making the update too late.Stuck with some problem.

Hope u guys enjoy the update.

Love u all.Keep smiling.