MANAN SHORT STORY : THE VAMPIRE'S HUNTER

PART -1
                    A boy is dragging a girl to somewere. His face showing so much of anger towards the girl.
G –where r we going?
B –u will see gritting his teeth wait a minute his teeth it’s not like a normal one. There is also a fang which means he is a Vampire.Both of them reach a graveyard. The girl don’t understand what is in his mind.
B –stop thinking his face show anger only anger towards her.He opened a tomb.He just scooped her in his arm &through her in it G –Manik what the hell r u doing.Take me from this.He just smirked at her.
M –this is ur punishment baby and close the tomb lid.M –enjoy.Scene shiftA small girl of six is crying continuously.She is walking towards the church holding her smally teddy.She slowly with her tiny steps and moved towards the church.We can see a girl praying sitting on her knees.The little girl come towards the girl who is praying.She started poking her left hand.
G –didi cryingly
G-White y r u crying baby.W –Mummy is surrounded by them she need ur help save her Nandini di.
N –where?White is guiding her.She took her towards the graveyard.
N – White where is ur mom.White point towards the tombNandini was shocked after hearing her.
W –didi help her she is gonna die.Nandini use her full strength to open the tomb lid but she cant move that.White is also crying continuously.She with all her force open the lid.Nandini don’t hear White sobbing sound.Suddenly something hit her mind
V –don’t go out of this church… ok …until I come beaware
N –oh shit how I forget this it’s…it’s a trapSuddenly she hear some voice coming out from the tomb.Fear occupied her face.Then………Howz this Guys.Another story of Manan.
Hope u Like it.
Shall I continue this story.
Waiting for ur response.
Keep smiling.
Love u guys