Chapter 1

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Stupid.

Slut.

Bitch.

Skank.

Fat.

Worthless.

Die.

All things people say to me and all things true.

I sighed heavily holding the sharp razor to my wrist and sinking it a little but not to much. I cut a straight line and yes it did sting a little but it also felt good like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders . I did two more cuts and I could see the red liquid running down my wrist. I went over to the sink and turned the water on putting my wrist under it and I watched as the water ran down my arm washing the blood away. I took a paper towel and put it over my wrist. I turned the water off and looked in the mirror. I looked horrible, I wasn't crying, no. I don't do that anymore. I was so use to this that I don't really have any tears to shed. I just looked horrible in general my hair was a mess, my blue eyes suddenly looked grey.i was fat. I was stupid. I was just a mess in genaral. I walked down the hall reaching the stairs trying to go to the kitchen. I walked pass the living room and my stepdad wasn't their wich was a good sign. I walked into the kitchen and gasped. their he was the devil himself drinking a beer and looking directly into my grey eyes. "Elena come here" if i didint know better I would actually say his voice sounded gentle and soft, but i did know better and I knew that he was just tricking me. I was hesitant at first but I took slow steps to him. "hurry the hell up!" he yelled and that's when I passed the island and I was now standing in front of him . He smirked at me and then grabbed my hips and buried his face in my neck. I acted quickly and put my hands on his chest to push him away but he didn't budge. "You know your moms not here, we can have some fun" I tried to get out his grip but he just held me tighter. "no!!" disgust evident in my voice. " no no, please I'll do anything" I begged he didn't reply just had an evil grin plastered on his face. he moved his hands down my sides trying to grab my bum but I knead him in the crotch and he doubled over just like I hoped he would. I was about to run but he grabbed my ankle. "you bitch!!" he yelled at me but I kicked him with my other leg and ran upstairs about to got to my room. I saw him stand and he began running to me . he grabbed my arm and yanked me to the floor before he started kicking me "never do that again!!" by know I was in tears clutching my stomach. he grabbed my arms and pulled me up then started slapping me multiple times and I could taste some blood inside my mouth probably from biting my to hard. I he punched me and I cliched my nose and felt it dripping with some liquid I looked at my hands and saw that he drew blood. He was panting and I saw this opportunity to run and I did. I ran upstairs and was about to go into my room but he grabbed my leg and pulled me down the stairs. "please, please stop I won't do it again!!" I was now rolling down the stairs from the hard shove he gave me. and I decided to get up and run again but not to my room but outside I don't want to be in here so before he could comedown the stairs I got up avoiding the pain that I was feeling in my lower stomach and rib. I ran out the door and when I knew he wasn't following me I slowed down and started walking to my favorite place. it was a bridge that my dad always use to take me to it was like our little place that only him and me knew about. I remember going their the day before he died and he had gave me a necklace. I clutched the necklace in my hand while walking. when I finally reached the bridged I looked down it was like at least 35 feet and if someone fell they probably wouldn't survive. I started thinking I could end this right know everything all the pain that this world has caused me . I could just let go and it'll all be over. that's when u decided that's what I was going to do I was going to end it. I picked up my leg to put it over and then did the same to the other leg I was now sitting on the bridges railing looking down with tats in my eyes. I was loosening up my hands I mean what do I have to live for in this world. everybody hates me, I have no friends exetera. so why should I stay I was about to let go but their was a. Behind me "please don't do it" he yelled I tuned around and saw a guy probably around my age maybe a few years older with curly hair that was kinda quiffed in the front With green eyes. "what?" I asked I didn't understand why was he telling me not to do this "don't let go please, just grab on to the railing and I'll help you down" he denned concerned buy why? "why?" I sniffled "theirs nothing in this world form me" I stated. "that doesn't mean you have to jump of a bridge" he said matter-a-factly. "in my mind it kinda does"

______________________________

a/n: what do you guys think so far do you like it *click noise* it nawwww ;) I will be updating very soon but I just want to know your thoughts and I know that harry wasn't in it much but remember this is chapter 1 so he will be appearing again...

~HarryStylesAndWifi~

Bye ;)