~ One ~

How 'bout this one? Di-gu-dat, di-gu-dat, di-gu-dat-dat-dat.

Nathan Jordison

"So....this is home?" I said to myself, a small smirk tugged on my lips.

I looked up at the very old apartment....my new home....it's not in the best condition, but, hey! It's not like I'm gonna live here forever, it's just a "starter pack".

I slightly sighed and clutched my suitcase. (My friends moved my furniture and other belongings of mine into my apartment a few days before. So all I needed to bring was my clothes.)

I headed into the apartment building,
going to my room, room #1....

Nathan's apartment;Nathan Jordison

As I played my 20th fight on Mortal Kombat 3, I suddenly realized I forgot to buy milk.

How stupid am I to forget something as simple as milk?

So, I got up and turned off my SNES, proceeding to head out the door.

After leaving the store;Nathan Jordison

I started to walk back home and it started to storm like a motherfucker! Welcome to Iowa! (a/n: I stg if you get that reference, you're my new best friend)

Suddenly, I felt someone pull me back, their arms were around my neck, squeezing it to a point where I couldn't breathe.

"Shh, sleep tightly, maggot~" a man's voice hushed before I blacked out....

At an abandon house in the middle of the woods;Nathan Jordison

"Huh, good pick, Clown" I felt a man tuck strands of my hair behind my ears.

"Thanks, Corey" another man slightly chuckled.

"Sid! Go get the mask!"

"Aye, aye, captain!"

"Sid!"

A pair of feet pounded onto the (supposed) concrete floor, getting quieter and quieter as a door shut.

I squeezed my eyes, I didn't want to look just yet.

"Is this a dream or a memory?" I thought to myself.

I heard footsteps again, from the guy named "Sid".

I felt him slip something over my head, which I'm assuming is the "mask" they were discussing earlier.

"Look at 'em, that mask fits him like a glove!" the other man named "Corey" peeped "Alright, Shawn, go wake him the fuck up."

"You got it, big boss." "Shawn" grunted, his footsteps drawing closer to me.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder, assuming it was Shawn.

I opened my eyes to reveal a clown, a fucking clown! I am deathly afraid of clowns, so what did I do? Well....just read below....

I screeched, which was muffled by the mask I had on, and I tried to back up to get away from the scary ass clown.

Which resulted in the chair and I falling down, when I tried to get up, I realised I was restrained and couldn't do anything.

Laughter filled the room, I looked around, there was eight people in total standing there....with masks....

A slight chill went up my spine as my face was burning with embarrassment.

"S-Shut up!" I screamed at them, they obeyed, except for Corey, who started to crack up even more.

"You guys are really gonna listen to that peasant?!?" He spat.

There was a few moments of silence and everyone awkwardly looking at each other.

Corey started walking towards me, every step that he took made me flinch.

He kneeled down and lifted my chin, staring into my eyes before smiling and slightly chuckling.

"You know, if you look into his eyes, he has the eyes of a corpse." (a/n: am I the only one who thinks that? yes? okay....don't mind me, something isn't right upstairs anywhore.)

The other seven came close, nodding their heads, and murmering agreements.

"Wha-What the fuck is wr-wrong with you, g-guys?!?" I whipped my head to the side, causing Corey to let go of my chin.

"We're just a little....different....that's all...." Corey grinned.

"G-Get the fuck aw-away from me, ma-man!" I attempted to scoot the chair backwards.

Corey signaled Sid over, which Sid skipped over to him.

"Yisss?" Sid bounced on his heels.

Is he high or something or is this just his personality?

Corey sighed, a kind of sigh you make when you regret your life choices "Help me pick Nathan up."

I got a sinking feeling through out my body, he knows my name, but I don't even know who he is!

As they pulled my chair up I asked "H-How the hell do y-you know my name?"

"We've been watching you for quite sometime now, we know some shit about you that you either don't remember or you don't want anyone knowing...."

What....the....FUCK!?!?

"I....I....wh-why did you kid-kidnap me?"

Corey chuckled, stuffing his hands into his pockets, and looking directly into my eyes "You're one hell of a drummer, you're really fucking good, kid and we're starting a band, we need a drummer and so you're the perfect person for that job....so now, you're our drummer."

"The hell I am!" I spat.

"Well, if you decline we'll just kill you....execution style....we'll give you 24 hours to think about it...."

"W-Wait!" I shouted, but it was too late, they were all gone.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I started to cry, what did I do to deserve this shit?!?

I looked all around the room, and realized there was a clear window, those fuckin' creeps are looking at me from the other side!

I also noticed a microphone hanging from the ceiling, I assumed they were listening to me.

I stared directly at them from the other side of the window "When I get the fuck out of here, you'll all be fucking dead! Do you understand me? D E A D, DEAD!"

From the other side, I could see Corey shaking his head....

Word count: 973 (not including this)