Zion imagine pt.2

Imagine that you're propping up your phone to post a belly dancing video that no one wants to see. When  you get a text, you run to your phone and think of zion. But it's just a text from sprint reminding u that you've used all of your data. Sad. You lay down and start texting sayon a long paragraph, when suddenly you get a text from him asking you on a date. you've never been so excited. You immediately call him and ask "WHEN IS THE DATE" he reply's with "LoL chill fam, I'm only doing this cuz a brotha needs some more v-bucks for the dark voyager outfit lol, pick me up at 5:00 today lol" you reply with excitement "OMG OF COURSE, ILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU" he answers with "lol, sweg, peace". you start getting ready and go pick him up. He hops in the car and says "sup". You tell him "I've been in love with u my whole 10 years of life because I'm a fetus belly dancing gorl " he answers "oh word?" you suddenly feel hope. He says "I want Burger King, but I don't  want us to be seen together, it's weird" you think in your head "THATS THE MOST HES EVER SAID TO ME, HES IN LOVE WITH MEEE"  you get to the drive through, order and drive him back home. Before he gets out he says "malulu..." you answer with "yes sayon?" He then replies with, "Get those v-bucks to me as soon as possible, fork knife is getting intense, lol Sweg, gang gang, ESKETiT, thugga thugga". You say "okay sayon" and transfer 10.00 into his fork knife account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all liked the imagine, it took a long time to write (not really, I didn't even check for typos) if you want a part 3 then tell me in the comments, lol 💀