Jealousy

*This is an old one-shot from my old book, Sowwy. I'm almost done with a brand new one-shot.*  Y/n was hanging out with the one and only Harry Potter. He must have said something funny because y/n was laughing so hard that her face was red, she was holding her ribs, and tears in her eyes. Harry was laughing too. He ended up putting an arm around Y/n shoulder, swung her around, and hugged her. Harry had always loved y/n since the moment he saw her on the train. she was also good friends with ALL the Weasleys and Hermione was like her sister. She was sort of like everyone's sister...except Harry.

Harry Potter was making y/n laugh so hard she was in pain with tears in her eyes. I didn't care that Y/n was friends with Potter. Actually, she made me come closer to Muggle-borns and Gryffindors, but I still didn't fully trust them. Then I saw Harry put an arm of y/n shoulder...oh no...I was going to kill him. He touched my y/n!!! I sped to them and politely asked to speak with y/n alone...

" Y/n I don't like it when you're with Potter... T-That's not what I meant. I meant that I don't like it when he touches you..." I added quickly seeing the expression on Y/ns face.

" I don't understand."

"What I should have said was that I think that since your my girlfriend I should be the only one that should hug that way..."

"I think you're just ...jealous maybe?"

"I was not!"

" Oh if you say so. Well if it makes it any better Harry and I are just friends."

" Really? Because he looks like he wants to be more than friends!!" 

"Yes, I am sure! And besides, even if he did have a crush on me I would still be with you no matter what!"

" Okay Baby. I love you!" That was the first time that I called Y/n 'baby'. Would she be happy or would she feel as if I'm too pushy? But no. All she did was say back with a smile..

"Not as much as I love you." And that was when I realized that, she was the one...