Eyes

Eyes.

Draco's eyes always bright and sparkling. No matter what time of the day, as long as he was with you. But came 7th year, everything changed. You were no longer able to see the sparkle in his eyes. The bright gray became dull. He had bags under his eyes and blotchy pale skin. You were the only one who could figure him out. You left to the Astronomy Tower when Draco didn't show up to dinner. When you reached the top of the staircase you heard weeping. You saw Draco in the corner, slouched, in tears with his arm all bruised and battered. Then it all made sense. The Mark. You slowly made your way to him and hugged him from behind. He immediately turned to face you and tackled you in hugs. He broke down and held on to you like life support. As you rubbed his back you also ran your fingers through his messed up blonde locks that were dirty from him not showering. 

"My poor baby. Let it out Draco." And he did exactly that. Both of you spent all the time till curfew hugging and him crying muttering 'Im sorry'  for being so distant and pushing himself away from you. You just comforting and planting kisses anywhere you can. 

When curfew came you took him to your private dorm room to make him shower and spend the night with you.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Draco."  Then, you thought your mind was playing with you, but, you thought you saw a single sparkle in his eyes.

~3 months later~

When you woke up after a cuddle session with Draco you got out to take a shower. You were getting dressed and stepped out when you saw Draco looking at you smiling. That was when you were sure you could see the brightness and sparkle in his eyes.