Part 1 - The Very Last Video...

If you haven't seen Connor Franta 's latest (and last) video on the channel Our2ndlife then I would suggest watching that before you read this. It probably would not make sense otherwise! I hope you like my first Fan fiction!

--

--

--

'I love you guys' was the last thing I said just before I clicked the camera off. As soon as it was off I realised what I had done. That would be my last O2L video I would ever film. The thought broke my heart. This channel had been my life for almost 2 years..... And it was all over at the click of the off button.

I felt a trickle of a tear roll down my face. I knew I was about to brake down.

Slowly I walked over and sat on my bed, not knowing what to do next. This was all too much to take in.

More tears started to come now.... They were streaming down my face. I'm not an emotional person but this video was making me crack. I didn't want this chapter of my life to end just yet.... but I knew it had to.... but I loved it all so much, I loved the fans and the experiences.... but then I remembered the 6 months of depression that had just taken over my life and how much it was killing me. I knew this was the right choice, even if I didn't like it at first.

I could hear my self sobbing even louder now as Ricky opened the door to my bedroom but only to find me as a blubbering mess siting on my bed.

Ricky didn't have to say anything for me to feel his comfort. He just came and sat next to me and and put my arm round me. 'Its okay... Sometimes you have to do things for yourself.... to make you happy....Just know that us 5 will always love and support you, ' I couldn't reply to that. Just those few words meant the world to me at this difficult time.

'T-thank you' Was all I could muster at the moment. I wanted to thank Ricky even more but I couldn't bring myself to speak any longer. This video was a lot harder to film than I ever imagined. 'It's okay,' Ricky replied. 'You would do the same for me.' That was more than true. I would anything for this man.

Ricky had left my bedroom door open so when Jc walked past the door he peered in,  knowing straight away what I had just filmed.

He didn't have to say a word either, all he had to do what sit the other side of me. Even that made me feel slightly better right now. I needed the company.

'Just know we will always support you, Connor.  Nothing will change that' Jc said while getting slightly choked up. I smiled slightly as they both leaned in for a big hug, putting their arms round me to comfort me. I finally realised how much they cared for me. How much they loved me.I felt like I belonged to the channel.

The hugged lasted for a good few minutes.  I really needed it.

It was Kian who came in next, him being the only one who said somthing before he sat down. 'Did you film it?' I nodded, even though the answer was clear.

Ricky, Jc and I all stood up and walked to the centre of the room where Kian met us. Once again we had a huge hug with all four boys (including my self) being reduced to tears. It's weird to think that one youtube channel  could mean so much to 4 men. But trust me. It means the world to us.

This channel gave me 2 years of happiness. 2 years of fans and 2 years if friends. It just makes me sad to think the last 6 months of it was full of depression.

During the well needed hug I thought of thoes 6 months. It was 6 months if pretending to be a happy person to a camera but being the complete opposite in real life. I suddered at the thought of having to lie to my viewers about my level of happiness. They thought I was okay. But how wrong they were.

The hug ended when I pulled away.  I really wanted this video to be edited soon so my subscribers could see it. I noticed the three other guys all had tears in their eyes which made me know how much this channel meant to us all.

'If you need help editing then you can just ask us' Ricky offered as the other two nodded in agreement. It was a lovely gesture however I wanted my last video on O2L to be edited by me and only me. I wanted it to be my video. My last piece of work.

The only problem I had was the thought of my viewers seeing it. Who knows how they would take such big news. I was scared they would hate me.

--

--

--

I hoped you liked reading the first part of my fanfiction. I'm not sure how many parts there will be just yet but I would probably say 3. I will also try and update this tomorrow :)