Chapter 1

SEX story Gift exchange

Names: James, Christy

Written for: MJ Bush/ razztaztic

Written By: Everleigh Allen

Summary/Prompt used:

(1) 'Meet cute.' (2) "I did not sign up for this shit." (3) Locked out of the car.

#sexstoryexchange3

Match

"I did not sign up for this shit!" She screamed so loud it raised the attention of Hell below.

"Everything okay?"

Whipping around, she saw a man standing like he was an extra from the Grease movie. His hair was slicked back with a cigarette behind the ear and a cocky grin, hands rutting in his pockets as he leaned on a vintage, pristine Mustang convertible.

"Are you for real right now?" She hissed, glaring at the man glowing under the pasty street lamp.

Like Hades himself, standing proud that he got out of the underworld. "As real as can be," He scoffed. "What's the matter there, baby doll?"

"Don't call me that!" Turning away from him, she moved to the other side of her car trying to get in, but she knew it would be locked as well.

Her keys, though, glinted brightly on the seat of her car.

Slamming her hand on the window, she felt instantly very alone with a strange man just on the other side of her car. Christy pulled out her cell phone and dialed her friend Brittyn but it instantly went to voicemail.

"My keys are locked in the damn car, I can't go anywhere- can't get in the house without them! Please call me back asap because there's a creepy dude from the fifties here giving me the murder eyes-" Christy heard the man snicker, "watching the whole thing go down! If I am kidnapped, know that I'm fucking pissed that you ditched me for Mr. Greek God. Very rude. You know he isn't even Greek! Get your ass back here, now... Bye."

She turned to the man with a glare. "Don't think I won't defend myself from you. You should know I could kill you easy."

"Is that so?" He grinned widely. He looked ethereal, like an angel under the light except for his sinister grin that she couldn't help but wonder how it got its deviously devilish curve.

It was probably the same place he bought the leather jacket.

"It is." She lied.

"Well, good thing I'm already dead or I'd have to take you up on the offer."

"You're already dead?"

He chuckled loudly. "Do I look dead to you- or even undead for that matter? How much have you had to drink?"

"Enough to know you're annoying the Hell out of me in my time of distress."

He pulled the cigarette from the back of his ear and used it to motion towards her car, "Locking your keys in the car is hardly distress."

"Thank you for pointing that out to me, I feel so much better now." Christy sneered as he lit the cigarette and took a long pull from it. Normally she thought smoking was a disgusting habit but he made it look good- like Fonzie on Happy Days, almost.

"You're quite welcome...?" The man snickered, adjusting his lean on the glossy red Mustang. It was old, but it looked as if it came right off the lot.