Chapter 2: Auradon Prep

I was starting to regret my decision of not fighting my father harder to stay on the Isle, I was gonna kill the four fools I was in the limo with before we even get there.

Evie brings a makeup brush up to Mal's face. "You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out."

Mal pushes her away. "Ew, stop. I'm plotting."

"Well, It's not very attractive," Evie tells her causing me to snort.

Mal glares at me. "What are you even doing here?"

I chuckled. "If your Mother doesn't intimidate me what makes you think you do Mal."

Mal opened her mouth to retort only for Carlos to cut in."Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what."

"Let me see," Jay tells him making Carlos open his mouth. "Ew!" Jay throws a piece of candy at him, before reaching out and getting some more.

I grimace. "Disgusting."

Jay chews on the candy. "He's right though, it's pretty good." he passes me some.

I took a small bite, before humming in delight this was pretty good. I gestured for Jay to pass me some more.

"Look!" Evie yells as she points to the front. We all look forward to seeing that we were about crash into the barrier.

"It's a trap!" Carlos yells as we all screamed, Jay, covering me with his body. A moment later we realized there was no need to worry as the barrier went down just we as passed. "What just happened?"

"It must be magic," Evie says.

I raise an eyebrow at her. "You think?"

Mal turns around and gets the drivers attention. "Hey! Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" she holds up a black remote.

"No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button..." the guy trails off as he rolls up the partition.

"Okay. Nasty." Mal says as she turns back around. "I like that guy."

I rolled my eyes.

"You really do roll your eyes a lot," Carlos says as he chews on red twisted sticky thingy.

"Hmm?"

"Diego said that you roll your eyes so much that he's surprised that it hasn't rolled out of your head yet," Carlos explains.

Jay chuckles. "Honestly so am I." He reached for another piece of candy.

Concentrating on the water vapors in the air, I solidified some into droplets before redirecting them to Jay's face.

"Hey!" Jay yells at me as he wipes his face.

I grabbed the candy from his hands and popped them into my mouth. "Your lucky I didn't turn them into icicles."

Carlos looks at me in surprise. "You can do that?"

I smirk. "Wanna test me."

He rapidly pales. "Nope, I'm good."

I chuckle while ignoring Mal as she tried to burn me with her eyes. It's not my fault that my magic as to do with water and since water his everywhere I kind have an advantage of her.

A couple of hours later the limo drove up to a castle that had a bunch of people outside waiting for us including a marching band. I was so happy to get out of the limo and that's why when the driver opened the door I was the first one out, Mal and Evie exited next while Carlos and Jay came tumbling out of the limo as the wrestled over a piece of candy.