Springtrap X Reader

Human Animatronic X Reader
Requested by me

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/N) was sitting in the office of her new job, at Fazbear's Fright, when she heard noises like something was in the ventilation system.

She backed up her rolling chair from the nearest vent and watched in horror as the vent shaft cover fell off and a figure emerged.

It was a old rabbit Animatronic.

(Y/N) scooted back further as the creature approached. She squeezed her eyes shut and tears began flowing. She peeked a little and saw the thing raise its hand slowly.

(Y/N) sat there, waiting for it to strike. When she didn't feel anything happen, she opened her eyes and the thing was crouched in front of her.

The thing cocked its head to the side, almost curiously, and began to softly wipe away her tears.

When (Y/N) realized this, she cleared her throat. "Y-you aren't gonna k-kill me?" She asked, still afraid.

The thing opened its mouth and what sounded like garbled speech emerges from its mouth.

"₩μ¥ ₩°Ω£θ | μΩฯ+ ¤ Pฯ3++¥ £|++£3 +μ|¬& §Ω€μ ¤§ ¥°Ωฯ§3£Г?" It said

You could not understand it, and when it realized, it simply shook its head 'no'.

You thought it had an idea, because it's ears went straight up and it perked its head at you.

It pointed to its voice box, then it made a hand gesture symbolizing fixing something.

"Y-you want m-me to fix y-your voice box?" You meekly asked.

The thing shook its head yes then took you hand, dragging you somewhere.

It finally stopped at a room that was dark. It let go of your hand and wandered into the room.

In moments, the room was illuminated by a single light bulb. The thing was sitting on a steel counter next to a toolbox, and waved you over.

You entered the room. You walked up to the thing and it stared down at you happily.

Luckily, you used to be an electronics repairwoman. You grabbed a wrench and unscrewed the bolts holding the voice box in place.

The thing watched as you opened, repaired and cleaned its voice box. When you were done, you put it back and bolted it back in place.

"Ok, try speaking now." You said, not scared of the thing anymore.

"H-hello, m-m-my nnnnnnnam-m-me is Sp-sp-sp-ring-ing-trap." It said.

After a few voice exercises and minor repairs, you got some of the glitches out.

"H-hey? You n-never told m-me your n-n-name." He said when you were back in the office.

"Oh, sorry. I'm (Y/N)." You said to Springtrap.

Springtrap looked at you and said, "(Y-Y/N) huh? I-I like I-it."

You couldn't help but blush at his compliment.

The bell rang 6AM, telling you it was time to leave.

"Bye Springtrap! See you tomorrow!" You said walking away.

Before you closed the door, you looked back to see Springtrap's sad face as he mumbled, "b-bye (Y-Y-Y/N)."

                   To be continued

To be continued...

[A/N]
Comment whether you were able to crack my code or not.
The code was Springtrap's broken speech.