Puppet X Ballora Pt. 2

Human Animatronic x Human Animatronic

Requested by balloraiscool.

Ballora put down the note and picked up the small box. She noticed under the little hand crank to wind up the box was a little timer, counting down.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

The 'pop goes the weasel' song began to play.

4...

3...

2...

1...

Screech!!!!

Ballora was suddenly tackled by a lanky black and white puppet Animatronic that closely resembles that of a sock monkey.

Ballora fell to the ground, the puppet creature on top of her. It leaned down close to her face, and screeched again.

It raised its arm, as if it was going to hit her, so Ballora closed her eyes and went limp, waiting for the blow to come.
.
.
.
.
.

It never came.

Ballora felt long fingers caress her cheek and opened her eyes. The puppet thing went silent and was softly caressing her cheek, like a mother would.

Ballora heard thumping from the vent and the thing must've too, cause it turned towards the vent shaft and watched as a figure emerged from it.

Baby stepped out of the shadows, panting heavily as if she had been running. She froze when she saw the scene in front of her.

"B-Ballora? What are you doing in here? Its dangerous!" Baby said, gesturing to the puppet.

Ballora and Baby both gasped when they heard a musical note chime that resembled laughter, seeming to be emanating from the puppet thing.

The puppet then spoke in a deep, silky voice. "Dangerous? Me? Nah."

Baby looked stunned "Y-you can t-talk? But i've been trying to interact with you for months, and you never responded."

"And you can listen." Replied the thing sarcastically.

"Well, Baby, if it can talk, can you ask this thing to get off me?" Said Ballora, too frightened to talk to it directly.

"'it'? 'thing'?" The thing said, placing its hand to its chest as if to mimic mock hurt.

"Well, that's not nice." The thing said, climbing off of Ballora and standing up. "For one, I am not an 'it' I'm a 'he'. And for two, my name is Marionette."

Ballora and Baby both looked at Marionette. It, no, 'he' looked around the room, surveying his surroundings.

Suddenly, he raised his arm, and the entryway vent stretched and changed until it was a short hallway with a door at the end.

When Ballora saw, she gasped and stared at it. Ballora turned back to look at the Marionette, but suddenly he was crouching down and inches from her face.

She screamed and scrambled back until her back hit the wall, looking at him with fear.

Baby sighed. "Well, I guess its time to introduce you to the rest."