Puppet X Ballora pt.3

~Three Weeks later~

Ballora was getting to know Marionette more, and she stopped being scared of him. He was actually a nice guy once you got to know him.

And he had a really cute human form.

Marionette got used to being here and even got a nickname, Mari, from Ballora.

"Bell, stop jumping on Mari!" Ballora said to the minireena pestering Marionette by climbing on him and jumping on his head.

"It's ok, Ballora." Mari said, detaching Bell from his hair and tickling her till she promised to stop climbing on people.

No matter how much Ballora tried denying it, Mari's gentle father-like nature, which he rarely showed, was baiting her.

She was falling in love with Mari.

~Two Weeks Later~ (because I can)

Today was the day. Ballora was going to tell Mari how she felt.

She asked Baby to tell everyone to stay out of the repair room and ask Mari to go there.

When Mari entered the room, Ballora was waiting for him.

"Hey, Ballora. What's this all about?" Mari asked, walking up to Ballora.

Ballora turned red when she thought of what to say.

"U-um, you see M-M-Mari, there's something I-I-I've been meaning t-to tell y-you." Ballora stuttered out.

Mari looked worried. "Ballots, is there something wrong with your voice box?" Mari asked, using the nickname he only called her when they were alone.

Mari grabbed Ballora's shoulders and began inspecting her neck for signs of damage.

Ballora blushed even harder from the closeness of Mari and gently pushed him away.

"M-Mari, my voice b-box is fine. I w-was just t-trying to tell you t-that..." Ballora trailed off.

"That what?" Mari asked, confused.

Ballora squeezed her eyes shut and just said it: "...that I like you!"

Ballora peeked open one of her eyes to see Mari's shocked expression.

She saw his jaw hanging open as it slowly shifted into a smirk.

He walked forwards, making Ballora back up till she hit the wall.

"Well, that's fine..." Mari started leaning down.

He put his hands on her cheeks.

"...because I like you too." He finished, kissing her softly.

Ballora was shocked, but she instantly reached up and put her arms around his neck and kissed back.

Mari moved one of his hands to the back of her head and tilted it upwards a bit, deepening the kiss.

They finally separated, panting slightly, and Mari took Ballora's hand.

"Does that mean you will be my girlfriend?" He asked hopeful of her answer.

Ballora instantly smiled a 1000 watt smile, hugging Mari.

"Yes, Mari. Yes I will."

The End.
Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to leave your requests in the comments!
See ya next time!