Lydia's unfound Love

(Lydias P.O.V)

My life is all about popularity because people look up to me I have to pretend to be ditsy so people still like me i'm actually really smart but if people found that out i'll be called an nerd and i now how people feel about that because my boyfriend Jackson calls people nerds everyday. I was walking hand in hand with Jackson and he saw a kid he didn't like and he said "Shut up nerd" she started crying and I said "Jackson why do you have to be so rude to people all the time" He scoffed "Shut up you whore" This kid named Stiles heard and saw me crying and said " Hey don't talk to her like that she is not a whore so don't call her that" before i could say thank you Jackson had him pinned up against a locker a screamed Jackson said" What did you just say?" Stiles replied "I said don't talk to her like that ever again"  Jackson punched him in the face and walked away i walked up to Stiles and said "Thank you" and kissed him on the cheek he replied "Your welcome" then i walked away.

(Stiles P.O.V) 

Lydia Martin Kissed My cheek I was so excited, when she left I went to go find Scott I was smiling like and idiot and he asked me "Dude why are you smiling?" i blushed and said "Jackson called lydia a whore and I saw her crying and I stood up for her I got punched in the face by jacksin but she told me thank you and kissed my cheek" He smiled and said " Nice man thats exciting" I blushed and laughed i'm like really happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~AUTHORS NOTE~

I Wil Update As Soon As I Can BYE! <3