Chapter 5

After that 'guy' confronted me, I went straight ahead to our respective classroom. Class-A Diamond.

Madali lang naman hanapin 'yon since nagbibigay sila ng directory sa mga transferees and newbies.

"Uhm, excuse me Miss? May I sit here?" I asked the girl beside the vacant seat I was pointing to. It was near the window at the left side of the room.

"Reserved." Maikli niyang tugon.

"Oh, thank-" I was cutt off by a guy.

"Dito ka na lang, Miss." Napatingin ako sa lalaking aalis sa upuan niya. He's tall, maybe having the height of 5'11? He has a pointed nose. His skin was fair and the color of his hair was jet black. Not as black as his eyes, because the color of his was brown. But dark.

Ew. Enough with the details, City.

"Uh, me?" I pointed myself base on what he have told me.

Gentleman.

"Yes, you. Sino pa bang naghahanap ng upuan dito?" He politely smilrf and I smiled back at him genuinely.

"Teka, saan ka uupo?" I worriedly asked.

"Kahit saan na lang." Hala, ngumiti na naman siya. "Sige, hahanap na ako ng seat ko. By the way, my name is Leogene Dayle. Ikaw ba?" He added. Oh what should I call him, then? Leo or Dayle? Oh wait, we won't talk again anyway.

"I am Felicity Rodriguez. Nice meeting you. And, thank you for giving this seat to me." Ngumiti ako sa kaniya pero hindi ko siya matingnan sa mata and I don't even know why.

"Likewise, Miss Rodriguez. Sige aalis na ako." At tuluyan na siyang naghanap ng ibang mauupuan.

--

"Si Ma'am, andiyan naaaaa!" One of my classmates yelled while running back to his seat. Others were fixing their tables and the others began to erase whatever shits is on the board.

"Good Morning, everyone. I know you already knew me but I insist on introducing myself formally. I am Miss Angela Bayle, your adviser for this month. Class-A Diamond." Heto ngayon si Miss Balyena nagpapakilala sa harapan naming lahat. Tss, I so hate her. With no particular reasom or whatever.

"So I heard there's a transferee for this year. Please raise your hand." She said as she fix things on her table.

I did what I was told.

"Oh you, Introduce yourself here in front." Ay wengya, bakit naman kailangan pa? Pwede namang itanong na lang niya diba? Anyway, it's necessary naman.

"Uhm.. Hi, my name is-" Naputol ang aking sasabihin nang iniluwa ng pinto ang pinaka-pangit na tao sa balat ng lupa. The annoying guy.

"Aba aba, what time is it?" Biglang nangibabaw ang tanong ni Balyena na wala naman ni isang sumagot.

"So it's already quarter to nine. You are late, Mr. Brandford!" Nagsimula nang tumaas ang boses ng balyena nang hindi siya pinansin ng lalaking iyon.

"Tabi nga diyan!" Pinaalis niya yung nerd sa upuan nito. What a fucking jerk.

I hissed and shook my head before I continue introducing myself, "I'm Felicity Rodriguez. 17 years old, currently living at Colibra Village. That's all, hope we become good friends. Thank you." Nagpalakpakan sila nang makita nilang pumapalakpak si Dayle na akala mo naman close kami.

"Before we start the class, I want to talk to Miss Rodriguez and Mister Brandford, outside." What?! Why? What is her problem with me? Hindi naman ako late, ah?

Oh, so yung kanina. Nako!

"Ano naman sa tingin mo ang magagawa mo, City? Wala diba. Kaya sumunod ka na lang! I face-palmed.

Urgh!

So now, we're outside.

"Hello to the both of you. So do you know why you're here? Huh?" Wow. How sarcastic of you, Miss Balyena. Syempre, alam ko! Duh?

"Tss. What do you want from us? Kung gusto mo ako, dapat ako na lang ang pinatawag mo." Ginulo niya ang buhok niya. How pathetic.

"Watch your words, Mr. Brandford! I am a teacher here and you're just a student! And please stop talking about me liking you because that's not appropriate! Please stop with the nonsense. Let me just ask you why were you messing with this transferee?" Finally, you said something good. Good shot 'yan.

"That's her fault, she's crazy! She bumped me out of nowhere! Fucking bi-" Gigil na gigil na siya. Bigyan niyo ako ng popcorn!

"Language, Mr. Brandford! And would you please stop complaining?! We're here to fix your mess!" She shouted at him. Goodness gracious.

"Uh, Miss? Do you still even need me here? I mean, if you want, I can leave." I said politely.

"I need your presence here because you're involved with this mess, Miss Rodriguez." tiningnan niya ako nang blangko. I think she's probably pissed off with this guy.

I was shocked with the sudden ring of bell. Obviously, it's recess.

So, was I literally saved by the bell? Funny

We went back inside the classroom.

'Okay. Class dismissed." She fixed her books and carried her laptop.

"Is that it? We didn't even have a class? What a slothful person." A blonde girl murmured.

"Well, I'm not a slothful person. I had actually prepared a quiz here but class, it's kinda long." She made a sad face. What the fucking heck?

"And what's funny was, I supposed to give you guys this earlier, but unfortunately, Mr. Brandford and Ms. Rodriguez ate my time. Thanks to them, 'no?" Ngumiti siya sa amin habang inilalabas niya 'yong test papers na nasa loob ng teacher's table and 'yong ngiti niya? Damn, the sarcasticness. This is what I live for, sarcasm. I mentally smirked.

"But for you Miss Morales? I think kailangan mo na 'tong sagutan." At saka niya inilapag sa desk nung babae 'yong test paper.

"'Till 1 PM, this afternoon. When I say 1 PM.. 1 PM sharp." And she walked out.

I mentally clapped too. Wow, we could get along well, Miss.